anyone running kelltrac/viking shocks and/or struts ?

07 Boss

Reaction score
When I was taking the car to the strip I had the dbl. adj. Vikings on my car. Kind of drove me crazy trying to get them dialed in. A lot of trial and error and an inconsistent track made this a daunting task at times. I later switched to some simple 50/50 lakewoods in the rear and some 90/10's up front. I have since switched the fronts back to my Bilsteins and continue to run the 50/50 drag shocks in the back for the street. One of my rear Vikings lost the rebound adjustability and I was supposed to send it in for a rebuild but never did.

They are a great shock though and I just got a set of dbl. adj. Viking coil overs for my 2nd gen F-body build since this is basically a track only car, I wont be switching settings back and forth. Once I get them dialed in they should only need slight adjustments for track conditions. Durability shouldn't be an issue as I think my last failure was due to everyday street abuse. I kinda consider these a racecar only item.

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
After speaking to kelly, comparing them suggested starting adjustment range from a Viking DA to his spec’d/valved Viking DA is totally different. Got them on but don’t know when I’ll be able to make any hits to start dialing them in

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back