how mutch for a used parnelli jones 2007

simonac

simonac
Reaction score
like the titles says i am looking at a saleen parnelli jones edition 2007 and i wonder how mutch these car are worth?? it is a us car and it been imported in canada and he is not asking a ton of money for it...maybe to good to be thru?? i just ask the guy for the vin number to do more research on it and hope to god it is not accidented or else... so any input from you guys whould de greatly apreciated..:allhail: s197 forum and specialy it members..

simonac

simonac
Reaction score
he is asking 35 g canadian ,it is not a hole lots for a production car of 500 total?? i know and thats y i will have to do more reasearch on it ...accident or other damage...what is the best way in the state to get those info??

thump_rrr

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey Simon,

MSRP was $59,000.00 usd so for $35,000.00 cdn I'd jump on it.

PM me the VIN I'll see if I can find anything about it.

simonac

simonac
Reaction score
vin number

her we go i got the vin number for the parnelli jone so if anybodie can tell me more about the car whit it whould be greatly apreciated..is this a saleen vin number?? or what?? any info guys...
1zvht82h375208704

bcb06gt

Reaction score
Just to throw this out there. A Lexus dealer (high used prices) has a PJ with 3900 miles that was garaged kept. Asking $33,900. The guy that owned it has 3 cars and it was a fun cruiser. His daughter and mine are attend the same dance school.

simonac

simonac
Reaction score
:leghump: the hole story was just a scam from the supose to be seller...thank for responding everyone...:beer: time now...loll

Back