Mustang/Camaro Shotout

hwmightyman

forum member
Reaction score
Hey all you South Jersey Peeps the South Jersey Mustang Club and South Jersey Camaro Club is having a shotout at Atco Race Track on Sunday Aug 26 it will be open to all Mustang and Camaro not just club members he will have our own lanes and after paying the track entry fees a Five dollor donation would be nice it will be goiing to the winning clubs desitnated charty Atco should be promoting this event on their web site I'm not sure yet but there talk about cash prizes to the winners :asshat:

dysan

Dis-Member
Reaction score
I'll be there to race. Still waiting to hear what the classes will be. Since it's open to all years I recommend similar to the Modern Muscle Shootout having an electronics class as well as a no-electronics class. This will hopefully attract some more of the bracket racers that are regulars at Atco.

I can run in either but would prefer to use my 2-step, trans-brake and if allowed my delay box.

COYO TT

Stangless
Reaction score
I would like to attend.I wanted to get to the track this weekend to get some practice in but MIR, Cecil are not openfor TNT due to a racing series damnit

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back