Has anyone tried Chadwicks triple play ?

FloStang

forum member
Reaction score
I tried it and love it. its billed as a waterless car wash. I use it as a detail spray or if my car is a little dusty. stuff can clea, polish, and protect. works on anything. paint black moldings, emblems, glass interior trim. what ever you spray it on it comes out great. Was curious to see anyone elses review on it.

Bullitt 3309

forum member
Reaction score
Meh.. its ok. I rank it up there with what ever auto zone and Walmart carry.. Much better options out there. Check out Autogeek.

FloStang

forum member
Reaction score
really? Wow ok. cool. I used to be a hardcore Mothers wax user. I like the way the chadwicks works and looks. also ease of use. my only concearn is with protection especially from the hot Florida sun. so i kinda use mothers then chadwicks to pep it up.

Meh.. its ok. I rank it up there with what ever auto zone and Walmart carry.. Much better options out there. Check out Autogeek.

FloStang

forum member
Reaction score
Wow. Really shocked. Thought this thread would generate more action. U google the stuff and there are no bad reviews. Corvette forums. Lambo forums. camaro forums all bragg bout this stuff.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
Bought two bottles of the Meguiers wash/wax anywhere and I'm using it today to clean the car from a test drive in the rain yesterday after the rear end was finished getting rebuilt. It's currently 42 F and dropping with a wind chill of about 36F and this stuff is awesome! had to take a break to warm up but am I impressed.

Thanks again for mentioning it topbliss!

Bullitt 3309

forum member
Reaction score
Wow. Really shocked. Thought this thread would generate more action. U google the stuff and there are no bad reviews. Corvette forums. Lambo forums. camaro forums all bragg bout this stuff.

Search a legit detailer forum for better reviews... Car forums are not really a good source... They help, but you will find the detailers forums like Autogeek and Autopia really put the product thru its paces.

FloStang

forum member
Reaction score
Search a legit detailer forum for better reviews... Car forums are not really a good source... They help, but you will find the detailers forums like Autogeek and Autopia really put the product thru its paces.

Problably the same stuff. I'll have to try it. Don't know how much more you can improve on Chadwicks. I'm always keeping my car showroom clean so I go thru allot. Ill check it out. thanks for the tip.

dustyn83

Reaction score
Tried it because it was recommended by a friend. It is a good alternative to ONR.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back