Post your garage

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well I did somewhat of a remodel for the garage. Its just a typical two car, but I have a treadmill and punching bag on one side, and my work benches, cabinets, tools, air compressor, etc on the other side.

GarageNov2011a.jpg

GarageNov2011.jpg

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
I'm getting there. I'll post a picture here in a couple of months when I get every thing done. Yours is looking very nice though!

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
Shot from last year. I got the floor torn up right now as in middle of putting a epoxy coating down on it after I resurfaced it and fixed the cracks.

S2-1.jpg

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shot from last year. I got the floor torn up right now as in middle of putting a epoxy coating down on it after I resurfaced it and fixed the cracks.

S2-1.jpg

Yeah thats what I want to do next. What are you using?

Franchi

Senior JR Member....
Reaction score
PSF, I researched best I could and found that this stuff had best ratings from what I could see. 90% of it all is in prep work. I even went as far as to use Muriadic Acid as well to clean the floor as mine was 40 years old. Pour the acid on and it bubbled. lol Was white as a baby's ass when done. Right now I just have to apply the actual epoxy, and then clearcoat it.

http://www.carguygarage.com/epgafl.html

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
PSF, I researched best I could and found that this stuff had best ratings from what I could see. 90% of it all is in prep work. I even went as far as to use Muriadic Acid as well to clean the floor as mine was 40 years old. Pour the acid on and it bubbled. lol Was white as a baby's ass when done. Right now I just have to apply the actual epoxy, and then clearcoat it.

http://www.carguygarage.com/epgafl.html

Yep... prep is key. I did both of my garages last year using the Rustoleum kits from Home Depot and it has held up great. But even with my floors being fairly new, I still spent several hours getting them super clean.

I need to get some updated shots, but here's a few from right after I finished it.

mancave_05.jpg

mancave_03.jpg

mancave_06.jpg

Last edited:

Reaction score
Yep... prep is key. I did both of my garages last year using the Rustoleum kits from Home Depot and it has held up great. But even with my floors being fairly new, I still spent several hours getting them super clean.

I need to get some updated shots, but here's a few from right after I finished it.

mancave_05.jpg

mancave_03.jpg

mancave_06.jpg

You inspire me. :highfive:

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
Damn, looking at all of these garage pics I feel like Fred Sanford! I better get my crap together and get it cleaned up...

BadHabit2Break

forum member
Reaction score
Very nice garages.....still trying to find where to put my stuff and 2 cars in mine. Things tend to get tight quickly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
DSC01160.jpg

DSC01159.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

Kinda messy, but I'm going to get it together during my winter school break. Hopefully I can do the floor next year.

Anyone notice the glaring problem with the garage though?

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
I wish I could get my garage as clean as your all's. Mother in law has a bunch of furniture and crap in storage in there along with my 2 cars and my buddies mustang. I'd love to get a pic of all 3 cars side by side in there ('66 mustang coupe, '91 348TS and '68 mustang coupe)

white05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just found this thread, I'll try to get a pics or two up this week.

mikeysgt

forum member
Reaction score
As soon as I finish building this damn plastic shed I just bought and move all my gardening crap out of the garage I plan on buying some benches and cabinets along with painting and putting epoxy on the cement. Hopefully I can get the shed done tomorrow so I can clean the garage completely out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back