Steeda Enthusiasts - Forum Coupon Code Now Available

tj@steeda

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Steeda Forum Members,

I am happy to announce that forum discount codes are now available!

To be eligible for the discount code on select Steeda Performance & Accessories products, please pm me your info or email me at [email protected] and I will provide you with this unique code to start saving on Steeda manufactured products today.

These codes are private and only for Steeda forum members - please do not share the code with other members, post them to websites, etc. as this is exclusive to the forums.

Your continued support is greatly appreciated and we would like to give back to all those members that support us on the boards and take time to write reviews & offer feedback!

Best Regards,

TJ

Mikes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
I just bought a set of Steeda axle backs on my 06 and literally had a guy pull up next to me and ask what exhaust I was running and another guy message me from the cruise night I was just at telling me it sounded amazing! I have had just about every axle back out there and these are by far my favorite!

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
I just bought a set of Steeda axle backs on my 06 and literally had a guy pull up next to me and ask what exhaust I was running and another guy message me from the cruise night I was just at telling me it sounded amazing! I have had just about every axle back out there and these are by far my favorite!

Awesome. Any sound clips of the exhaust mike?

Pm sent TJ

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
I had the Steeda axle-backs on my 06 and LOVED them with factory headers/xpipe. Best sounding exhaust in my opinion. When I put long tubes and an off road X and they were a little too loud and raspy for me. I prefer a deep mellow tone which is what they had originally, the straight through exhaust changed the sound to something louder than I was looking for... I actually went back to stock mufflers.

Mikes06GT

forum member
Reaction score
I have stock manifolds and off road H and sounds clean, deep and roars when you stomp on it. I think with headers and off road x would be over the top as you said wicked

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back