S550 brakes, Power Stop/Stop Tech, lines, spacers, studs

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Got some stuff that needs to go.

S550 brake calipers. Bought these used on ebay. Not sure on the mileage, but the pads don't look terrible to me. Tried to make it work, but they wouldn't work with my wheels. Won't promise they will work with yours. Here is a thread talking about mounting them and what hurdles need to be overcome.

You will notice that one of the calipers is marked LOOSE and one is marked NOT LOOSE. I decided to separate one of the calipers thinking it would be easier to paint when I eventually got around to it. After doing some reading, this isn't necessarily advised. I couldn't find info on the torque specs & I also found info saying the bolts were TTY. So, when I put it back together, I left it loose; it's on you to determine if the torque value and if the bolts are TTY. They aren't anything fancy & can probably get replacements at a hardware store.

I know that's a lot, but I don't like selling stuff without all the details.

Only want what I paid: $550 shipped

Ford Racing wheel studs (10)

Bought these when I thought I was going to have to run a spacer for the brakes. Never installed. 3.315" underhead length with a 0.549" knurl diameter. $120 shipped

BOSS 302 brake line kit. Needed new brake lines for the calipers. Stock ones won't work. New, never used. $80 shipped

Vorschlag 1/2" wheel spacers. One has some crud on it from trying to fit the calipers. Never driven on. $50 shipped

Stop Tech Cross Drilled front rotors. Got these because I thought I needed GT500 rotors. Plus I think they are cool. DO NOT FILL THIS THREAD WITH WHY DRILLED IS OR ISN'T GOOD. I DO NOT CARE, TAKE IT SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Only installed the drivers side for fitment; never driven on. $250 shipped

Power Stop cross drilled & slotted rotors (rear): wanted to match the front. Never installed. $100 shipped

Prices are for lower 48. Paypal. Any questions, PM.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
MSR 093. 20 X 8.5 with a 40 offset. It was just rubbing with the 1/2" spacer (13mm) and that was due more to the wheel design itself; the spokes curve back towards the car. If they had been flatter, or if I had gone with a little bit more spacer, I would have been ok.

bigwilly43729

I do stupid shit, a lot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bump. Help me help you. Get a cool winter project going as a Christmas present & make your mustang stand out from the bunch.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back