MDS www.tudyno.com

lito

forum member
Reaction score
Hi all!!!, finally became a vendor here, many of you already know me and what I do as I tuned some of your cars.

Basically I do remote tuning of custom combinations of 2V and 3V mustangs. We have remote tuned customer cars worldwide.

Send a PM or post any questions you have that I would be more than pleased to help you make your car run right!.

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Welcome as a vendor Lito!

AlbertD

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats Lito! Lito helped me out tremendously in getting my whip to run right despite alot of problems/delays on my end. I wouldn't recommend anyone else. Lito knows his stuff!

my06GT

Reaction score
Congrats Lito! This man is awesome when it comes to tuning these 3V cars. He has tuned like 5 different setups of mine and a few friends.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
By chance do you think there will be the possibility of you possibly being able to revisit where we left off back before Christmas on getting the tune worked out? I understand you are busy, but would like to get this thing done and over with

Saleen S281

forum member
Reaction score
Awesome! Congrats, my car is running great, just need to do some things on my end to get the final tune but so far so good.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back