UXgWMuE.jpg

After:
dAFcMCR.jpg

Here's some more:
jyXYIDQ.jpg

UewmqPa.jpg

BZBhBXz.jpg

SLjPcIU.jpg

I just saw your Saleen on another post you did and it looks Totally-Awesome !!!

I have thought maybe I would like a color change on my Highland Green Bullitt.

I love the Metallic colors like that Black-Rose below you posted.

GLOSS1080GP99-3.jpg

Anyway, congratulations on a Super nice looking Saleen. :clap:

If you don't mind saying are you still satisfied with the wrap after time has gone by ???

Any additional comments, thoughts from you would be greatly appreciated !!!

Terry

sidvicious

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks Terry. As an update, the wrap is holding up great. The only issue I have is the passenger Saleen side skirt. The wrap tends to bubble near the wheel vents. I have to periodically heat it with a heat gun to smooth it back down. Maybe the installer did not clean that skirt enough; because the driver skirt hasn't bubbled. Wrapping your Bullitt to change it up would be a great way to also protect the unique green paint. Make sure you go to a reputable installer. I've seen some bad hack jobs at car shows; even on some exotics. My guy did such a good job, almost everyone who sees it thinks its paint. The place to order samples is Metro-Restyling. com. They have samples of just about every wrap maker. I have to say, of all the mods that I have done to my car, this wrap has gotten the most attention and positive comments. Good luck.

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the newest review ^^^

This color below interest me ................

GLOSS1080GP99-3.jpg

Terry

palanza7

forum member
Reaction score
this is great. i guess these wraps though are only as good as the body and paint are under them. i have two big scratches on my hood that you would probably see. maybe need to buff them out first

Outdoor_funguy

Reaction score
From all the responses, I figured I'd stop whoring up the pic whore thread and start a thread about my recent wrap. Reason for wrapping it - I really like my car and intend to keep it for a long time. I've had it since 09 and figured its time for a color change. I decided on a wrap over a dip because the dip can get everywhere in the cracks and it is really hard to remove off of hinges etc. I also decided I probably wanted a gloss look, and vinyl seems better at replicating that. I figured wrapping my car would also protect the paint; which is in great condition. My decision in picking a color was based on one that is not common to any S197 Mustang. I originally chose 3M Gloss Liquid Copper because it was very close to the Saleen super expensive custom color, Beryllium, which I really like:
2007_00095_02.jpg

I found a site that sells most wrap brands, Metrorestyling.com; and I started ordering samples of wraps that I thought I would like. I ended up changing my mind a lot. Some other colors I considered were:

Oracal Gloss Aubergine/Bronze colorshift:
12144200_1473880332918990_1580222752_n.jpg

3M Satin Ocean Shimmer:
satin_ocean_shimmer_lamborghini_aventador_2.jpg

Arlon Gloss Bloodbath Chrome:
12063246_781282718660555_647157026_n.jpg

3M Gloss Black Rose:
GLOSS1080GP99-3.jpg

I finally came all the way back to the original choice, 3M Gloss Liquid Copper, and I'm glad I did. Pics to follow:

Wow that looks freakin' awesome! I'll consider doing my own vinyl wrap project as well but will probably seek some professional help from Gatorwraps.

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
That wrap job gave me a huge boner! Sweet look'n ride!

DudeStang

Reaction score
Damn, that looks really good. I'm a big fan of Saleen styling, particularly the stripes (in case it isn't obvious in my sig pic). :)

The orange black combo looks great.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back