new guy

stefan084

Reaction score
hi-thought I was already on this forum. anywho I'm seeking help with which site/ price etc to sell my mustang. it has a bunch of aftermarket stuff on it so I think I will need to sell it to another "mustang" person. I'm not sure if the picture will show up as I suck at computers. it's a 2007 GT with only 5000 something miles on it. haven't driven it for a while because it sits low and with the side exhaust I'm afraid I'll scrape on the roads I live around. it has an air ride system but I'm still nervous driving it. any help is greatly appreciated

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151576824@N08/shares/qpbqq4

also how do I upload photos? obv messed up

Last edited by a moderator:

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
pretty certain there is a minimum post number to minimize the site being abused as a rummage sale/used car lot site.

Welcome.

stefan084

Reaction score
mainly how do you figure out an asking price for a car that has custom stuff on it that may not be for everyone. I can look up the blue book price for a 2007Mustang GT with 5800 miles on it, but what to do with the extra stuff I added? I cant take it off an get it back to stock because, for instance the spoiler is molded onto the rear, painted over etc

stkjock

---- Madmin ----
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
as been discussed very often here, best bet, take it back to stock if you're able, sell the mods seperatley. Otherwise you'd be lucky to get .10-.15/$

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back