What have you done to your mustang today?

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Gabe, I think in light of your last post we need to initiate a limit on the number of pictures allowed per post. I'm off to the proper subforum to make that suggestion. I don't see any need to post more than 10 pictures per post. Seeing as how your post is the first on the page, every user viewing this thread will have to download every one of those pictures for another 14 posts until we get to the next page.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Gabe, I think in light of your last post we need to initiate a limit on the number of pictures allowed per post. I'm off to the proper subforum to make that suggestion. I don't see any need to post more than 10 pictures per post. Seeing as how your post is the first on the page, every user viewing this thread will have to download every one of those pictures for another 14 posts until we get to the next page.

New thread started in the proper forum and above post edited.

Happy now?

chandlern

forum member
Reaction score
Tore out the wiring to the old gauge set up to make way for the aeroforce triple set up....whoever installed it meant business because it was zip tied about 8000 times and in wire loom.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
Just ordered a new Ford stock replacement chin splitter from CJ Pony for the GF's Shelby for only $139.99 .... replacing the original piece which has hit a few things over the years, and some big things before she even bought the car ...

Stoked with the crazy-low price on a new OEM replacement!

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Installed 2010 style tails and sequential lights:
803cece2934b08fc9f095c2da4eadfcc.jpg

Saleen4971

forum member
Reaction score
d521abfa993e7a8b977d483e771229f4.jpg

Got this key, had it cut, programmed the keyless portion, and checked pats compatibility. Good to go in my 06. Tomorrow I will program it.

chandlern

forum member
Reaction score
Installed triple aeroforce set up with wideband and boost sensors, changed the oil, installed new p/s tank, getting her cleaned up for a run down to the Keys.

claudermilk

Reaction score
Less what have I done than what was done to my Mustang. :(

i-XJCZcNf-M.jpg

i-5gP66Dz-M.jpg

i-p4BJrtd-M.jpg

I was #4 in a 5-car shoving match. This 3 weeks before the big Mustang club show of the year. :yeahright: Taking the car in to the body shop this morning and hopefully they can get it done before then.

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
That stinks! Take it to a friendly shop, and tell them to go quad tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Less what have I done than what was done to my Mustang. :(

I was #4 in a 5-car shoving match. This 3 weeks before the big Mustang club show of the year. :yeahright: Taking the car in to the body shop this morning and hopefully they can get it done before then.

Looks like just bumper cover damage. Thank goodness the sheet metal was twisted as well. Glad you're OK

I began the process of painting my brake calipers red

2ez5MnG.jpg

Long tedious process and I can't believe I'm starting all over with this stuff. Longtube headers are on the way as well.........uggghhhhh

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back