Pollen!

Bagel_Dog

forum member
Reaction score
I've recently caught the detailing bug and bought an Adams bucket kit and some polish and bought that cheap polisher on sale from harbor freight. What are the tricks of the trade for pollen? It's giving us hell right now in the south, Should I wait a month or so before I even attempt a full detail job or do some now and skip others? What's the pollen procedures?

00blkvert

forum member
Reaction score
I wouldn't bother with doing any real hard work till then pollen passes. Something i reccomend for pollen is getting a foam gun or foam cannon. This wat most of the pollen is off prior to touching the paint. Either way rinse rhe car off prior to actually touching it, pollen can put small swirls in the paint.

06SN197

Livin. L-I-V-I-N
Reaction score
Tell me about it, two hours parked in the drive way after a wash and it gets covered in that shit.

Bagel_Dog

forum member
Reaction score
So what should I do or not do this time of year? Polish? Clay bar? Wax? I don't want to waste my time (and money, shits expensive!) on something that all my effort with be gone the first drive to the gas station.

Bagel_Dog

forum member
Reaction score
Well it can't look much worse than it does right now so a wash would be great, and I can still detail the wheels/tires and interior. I'm so impatient, I want to use all this stuff I've bought!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back