TaylorGT

forum member
Reaction score
Vehicle: 2012 Ford Mustang GT
Motor: 5.0L
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual
Miles: 45k

Price (with all modifications): $19,000 FIRM

I have stock wheels I can provide with the car as well, or I can remove the Forgestars for a lower price. I will also be trying to sell the tail lights before the sale.

Selling my 2012 Mustang 5.0. I've owned the car for two years and I am the second owner. I daily drive the car and it is used/built for the occasional autocross. The car is washed regularly and detailed 2-3 times a year with Chemical Guys products. I purchased the vehicle in 2014 from Joe Machens Ford in Columbia Missouri and at the time it had 28k miles, it now has 45k. It is a base model GT. Reason for selling the car right now, is just financial. I had intended to keep the car forever and do HPDE/AutoX but as my family has grown and I've relocated for work I've become less interested in the car as I have other priorities. I am in no rush to sell, and will not accept low ball offers. I do not have much experience selling privately, so I'm going to ask that anyone interested is patient with me and if you can offer help, I'd be glad to listen. Always runs Mobil 1 Full Synthetic, new brake fluid after every autocross.

*PLEASE READ*

In the interest of being honest, I purchased an AutoCheck on the car recently so buyers can see the full car history. Since being in my care the car has not had any accidents or any major work done. However, the vehicle is titled as a Lemon Law Buy Back and has 1 accident in its vehicle history. I was fully aware of all of this when I purchased the car, I purchased the vehicle with the intent of keeping it and building it to be a dedicated HPDE/AutoX car. There was a lot of paperwork involved at the dealership buying the car as a dealer buy back. I was able to review Ford documents of post buy-back inspection and see the inspection results. The car was originally titled in California, and the owner complained of transmission/rear end noise. The rear end was replaced according to the records. I have had zero issues with this since owning the car, it has made many passes on the autocross course without issue. I will try to dig up that paperwork if I still have it.

On to the good stuff, the modifications:

Modifications:
19x10 +39 Brilliant Silver Forgestar CF10s w/ 285/35/19 BFG Sport Comp 2s (6k miles on theM)
ST Suspensions XTA Coilovers
ST Suspensions XTA Strut Mounts
ST Suspensions Adj. Front Sway Bar
Whiteline Adj. Sway Bar End Links
Steeda HD Adjustable Upper Control Arm
BMR Adjustable Lower Control Arm Mounts
BMR Lower Control Arms
J&M Adjustable Pan-Hard Bar
Steeda 101mm CAI
MRT Hood Struts
Lund Racing Tune (Also have additional Steeda Tunes)
SCT XCal4 Tuner
JEGS Off-Road Mid Pipes
SVT GT500 Axle Back
SVT GT500 Spoiler (Painted to Match)
2013 GT Hood
2013/14 GT500 Front Bumper/Lower Grille
2013/14 Seibon Real CF Upper Grille
2010-14 GT500 Fog Lights
2013/14 GT500 3pc Splitter
RTR Decklid Panel
2013-14 Tail Lights (May not be on car at time of sale)
ROUSH Side Splitters
BOSS 302 Shift Knob
BOSS 302 Shift Boot
BOSS 302 e-Brake Boot
Ford 5.0L Floor Mats
Ford Rear Park Assist Sensors

Photos:
Taken this morning:

Better photos:
Sunset by Taylor Hockman, on Flickr

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back