New wheels on ghig, opinions?

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of black wheels, but that looks good, better than the Niche set-up.

What sizes are the new wheels/tires?
Rears are 19x0, right?

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of black wheels, but that looks good, better than the Niche set-up.

What sizes are the new wheels/tires?
Rears are 19x0, right?

That was with a cell phone, so the wheels are washed out a little.

19x8.5 (+35)
19x10 (+45)

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
A contrast of polished or satin finish would look good. Don't be afraid to put bright wheels on a bright color.

KatoS197

forum member
Reaction score
Its a little tough to pick a wheel color with all the shades of black Ford put on the CS.

I think it looks fantastic! My black Drifts go on tomorrow, and yes the thought occurred to me that black is done A LOT, but it'll be my first set of black wheels and I too had a tough time picking a wheel color. I almost went for the dark stainless Drifts, but I felt that it wasn't a big enough change, color wise, from the factory Brembo wheels. :shrug:

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
I think it looks fantastic! My black Drifts go on tomorrow, and yes the thought occurred to me that black is done A LOT, but it'll be my first set of black wheels and I too had a tough time picking a wheel color. I almost went for the dark stainless Drifts, but I felt that it wasn't a big enough change, color wise, from the factory Brembo wheels. :shrug:

I'll have to look for the pics. Almost bought a yellow blaze GT.

It gets expensive trying different wheel combos.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Thoughts?

I think I just jizzed in my pants!

Seriously, I liked the Niche wheels you had on before, but these are even better. This exterior of this car is on point! Don't change a thing.

EDIT: is that a factory Ford front splitter or aftermarket? I want one!

Last edited:

46Tbird

forum member
Reaction score
Thoughts?

Love it.

The only thing I can come up with that would an improvement (IMO) is to ditch the painted mirror caps for some black ones. Personally I think they still out like sore thumbs on brighter Mustang colors like GHIG, GB, YB, silver, and white. You'll have to excuse the horrible MSPaint work here, but I don't have photoshop on this laptop.

Squint...

20160228_105230_zpsctzmfjvo.jpg

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments. Sadly, this car is now sitting at the dealership for sale. It is by far the nicest and lowest mileage car I have owned.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments. Sadly, this car is now sitting at the dealership for sale. It is by far the nicest and lowest mileage car I have owned.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling it? Moving up to an S550?

thundr306

forum member
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking, why are you selling it? Moving up to an S550?

I never drove the car, it only had 2100 miles on it. With mods, just a lot of money sitting there.

S550? Not for awhile.I actually test drive one and liked the feel and look of my ghig better.

What's next? Who knows, have to wait and see.

Back