Condenser leaking?

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forums here. My AC hasn't worked for well... I can't actually remember if it worked when I bought it (last november). Compressor cycles on and off, blows hot air, tried using the ac dye additive and couldn't see anything on the lines or engine bay. Not sure where else the leak could be aside from the condenser. I'll be replacing my bumper in a few weeks and can check for the dye residue on the condenser but let me know if you guys can think of anything. Thanks!

86GT351

forum member
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forums here. My AC hasn't worked for well... I can't actually remember if it worked when I bought it (last november). Compressor cycles on and off, blows hot air, tried using the ac dye additive and couldn't see anything on the lines or engine bay. Not sure where else the leak could be aside from the condenser. I'll be replacing my bumper in a few weeks and can check for the dye residue on the condenser but let me know if you guys can think of anything. Thanks!

You can wait to look at that or have it professionally checked. We do a fair amount of Evaporators here at the dealership

themoose06

forum member
Reaction score
You can wait to look at that or have it professionally checked. We do a fair amount of Evaporators here at the dealership

I'll keep the evaporator in mind. Eh, if it meant me dropping anything more than 100$ than I'd just live with it. It's midsummer and bearable.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back