BMR Suspension K-Member and A-Arms 20% Off

BMR Tech 2

Kelly's Replacement Lackey
Reaction score
BMR is happy to bring amazing savings to all of our loyal customers. For the next 30 days, save 20% AND get free shipping on all K-member and a-arm packages! You can take advantage of this sale by ordering direct, or through your favorite BMR dealer!

13987379_1178789855476728_4203815110531094056_o.jpg

Offer valid through 9/16

Last edited:

Brick

forum member
Reaction score
Kelly or Dylan,

I have a 2005 that currently has a totally stock suspension, but hope to go with Airlift in a couple years. I also have a fairly big wheel and tire up front, 19x10 +41 with 285/40 tires. The car is only street driven on nice weekend days.

What k-member and a-arm combo would you recommend for this? Is it much benefit to go with a-arms now, or wait until I actually lower the car? I'm more interested in the k-member to free up some space to work underneath, but 20% off and free shipping on a combo is hard to pass up.

09mb5854

Reaction score
I have a 2009 Bullitt. Interested in a K Member with A arm package (maybe need motor mounts too). Any interest in doing a big package with sub frame connectors, rad support and tie bars?

lskiller

forum member
Reaction score
How do we get the discount? Is there a code or do we need to call? I have a bone stock 2014 GT that I just picked up - need complete suspension for it.

Thanks!

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
How do we get the discount? Is there a code or do we need to call? I have a bone stock 2014 GT that I just picked up - need complete suspension for it.

Thanks!

Call Dylan Monday and he can get you all set up! If you want a full suspension, pairing the other items with these will lead to a much better deal overall....if you can swing it. ;)

lskiller

forum member
Reaction score
Call Dylan Monday and he can get you all set up! If you want a full suspension, pairing the other items with these will lead to a much better deal overall....if you can swing it. ;)

I will do that! Thanks.

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
Thanks, Levi!

~10 days left to take advantage of the best front end deal of the year!

lskiller

forum member
Reaction score
Yep, you're welcome.

Dylan made me a great deal on a complete (and I mean complete) new suspension for my new ride - great guys to work with!

Thanks, Levi!

~10 days left to take advantage of the best front end deal of the year!

07 Boss

Reaction score
Man, seems like I always miss these deals. Just bought mine and installed it earlier this year. Oh well. Let me know when you are going to discount the torque arm set up for a second gen F-body. The one with the Ford 9" and coil overs. lol

gray06gt

Reaction score
Do we need a discount code or something? I'm wanting to upgrade my arms cause it's clunking around anyway...pm me

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
Man, seems like I always miss these deals. Just bought mine and installed it earlier this year. Oh well. Let me know when you are going to discount the torque arm set up for a second gen F-body. The one with the Ford 9" and coil overs. lol

Call TC and make a deal! He's usually pretty good about taking care of his customers.

Do we need a discount code or something? I'm wanting to upgrade my arms cause it's clunking around anyway...pm me

PM sent!

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
Last week to shed some weight from your Mustang, without making your wallet light!

morrowstang95

forum member
Reaction score
I bought the A arms and k member a while back. Put it in over the weekend and was missing the bolts for the a arms. What size are they suppose to be or can I get a set of them. Thanks.

AR Stang

forum member
Reaction score

Building a second gen boss? If you aren't following TC's build on Nasty Z28 here is the link below. He is using one of the torque arms on it and has a good amount of photos of it laid out, and I am interested in seeing his complete. I emailed him about the rear leaf springs he was using earlier this year for my 80 TA that weren't on the site yet, and now they are listed as a part on the BMR site for me to order. I am itching to order a slew of parts, but every time I have a spare few thousand things come up. Been gallbaldder removal, and buying a Jeep the past couple times.

http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=302150

Back