The $100 question.

SladeDean

Reaction score
UPDATE... Lito got my logs and ran through them. Said somethings wrong with them. Waiting on his response to see if he has everything he needs to rewrite them.

braupe

Resident Diabetic...
Reaction score
Another Lito fan here. I ran the Bama tune for 1 day. It was pretty bad. Emailed Lito and I was fixed in a couple of days. The car has never run this strong or smooth.

SladeDean

Reaction score
UPDATE... So Lito has fixed the idling issue it was the tune. We are having some issues with popping in the midrange now but he's putting his time into datalogs to get it right. But the idling issue is fixed.

007GT is the first to say tune so I'll be sending him $100 whenever he responds. Man of my word.

Would also like to say thanks for all the help and input from everybody. Would still be banging my head on a wall otherwise. Good group of people.

Last edited by a moderator:

007GTCS

forum member
Reaction score
UPDATE... So Lito has fixed the idling issue it was the tune. We are having some issues with popping in the midrange now but he's putting his time into datalogs to get it right. But the idling issue is fixed.

007GT is the first to say tune so I'll be sending him $100 whenever he responds. Man of my word.

Would also like to say thanks for all the help and input from everybody. Would still be banging my head on a wall otherwise. Good group of people.

You are welcome, but I honestly did this just to help and not make money. I have responded to Slade and just told him to donate the 100 dollars he would give to me to his local Toys for Tots. My car club in Arkansas does a lot each year for that organization. Even have a big cruise in of 100+ cars with trunks loaded full of cars to donate toys. I would rather see the money go there to give a kid a Christmas they deserve. Glad you got the car lined out and really glad that even more a few kids will get a Christmas that usually won't. Cheers Everyone!

AndrewNagle

forum member
Reaction score
You are welcome, but I honestly did this just to help and not make money. I have responded to Slade and just told him to donate the 100 dollars he would give to me to his local Toys for Tots. My car club in Arkansas does a lot each year for that organization. Even have a big cruise in of 100+ cars with trunks loaded full of cars to donate toys. I would rather see the money go there to give a kid a Christmas they deserve. Glad you got the car lined out and really glad that even more a few kids will get a Christmas that usually won't. Cheers Everyone!

Stand up guy here !

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
That's cool. One of the shows I participate in is basically a toy drive. The entry fee is a new toy. We make sure to get some friends together each year.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lito is the man he just finished up my tune. First time in 8 years I don't have the cold start issue when the temp is below 60 outside.

redfirepearlgt

forum member
Reaction score
That's cool. One of the shows I participate in is basically a toy drive. The entry fee is a new toy. We make sure to get some friends together each year.

Sent from my SM-T237P using Tapatalk

Is this the USMC Toys For Tot's charity? I hope so. Was a great thing to be a part of when I was stationed out there years.....and years ago. Was fun to be a part of that campaign regardless of the type of event.

07 Boss

Reaction score

Nice! Whenever someone wants an old part of mine or whatever I make them donate to the Folds of Honor. I always tell them to donate like $50 or what ever they think is appropriate. If it's a good donation I pay for shipping. Way to pay it forward 007!

MaNickles

Reaction score
Lito is the man he just finished up my tune. First time in 8 years I don't have the cold start issue when the temp is below 60 outside.

what is the cold start issues? I currently have a Bama tune and if the car sits for more then a few hours on cold start up it will rev pretty high like 2k then come down to aroun 800 RPMS

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
what is the cold start issues? I currently have a Bama tune and if the car sits for more then a few hours on cold start up it will rev pretty high like 2k then come down to aroun 800 RPMS

When it's cold the idle is suppose to increase. When it was cold my car would surge causing driving to be jerky till the car warmed up.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back