LOL...Cars & Coffee Fun!

joeymustang

forum member
Reaction score
I woke up at around 7am, thinking about going to C&C, but sleep was so good that I stayed...

I should have gone, heard the guy was pretty pissed off at people making fun of him. Also someone put their business cards in his wiper for the repair lol

BTW, it's already in a Katy dealership getting repaired.

Grabber

Coyote Snob Member
Reaction score
I stopped going to these events because of both types of people.

Idiots that feel the need to show off. It's so adorable when you rev your car or hit the gas and spin/chirp the tires. The other part of it is the stupid people huddling around these cars. Get out of the damn way you fucking cockbag morons.

TrackpkCoyote13

Reaction score
I woke up at around 7am, thinking about going to C&C, but sleep was so good that I stayed...

I should have gone, heard the guy was pretty pissed off at people making fun of him. Also someone put their business cards in his wiper for the repair lol

BTW, it's already in a Katy dealership getting repaired.

Not sure why he'd be pissed off. He almost ran over a bunch of people including a couple kids. He drove like a douche and acted like one after the crash. I see every reason to make fun of him and even get his ass beat. He's lucky it wasn't worse like people trashing his car.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back