275/60/15 M/T Drag Radial?

nola504boy

forum member
Reaction score
Any guys with a manual trans car using these tires? I know they're are for auto transmission cars & bias ply is better for a manual, but i'm wondering what is the highest rpm you can launch from without spinning & breaking your rear end with this tire? What are you guys launching from on the track & street with them?

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
I can blown mine off at almost any launch RPM over 2500 on the street and my 08 doesn't even have a tune installed. Shift to 2nd and they keep right on spinning. Lowering tire pressure helped a lot, and my pinion angle isn't set so I'm sure once I start tuning the suspension things will change. I pretty much have BMR's entire catalog in my car, so I'm sure they can be made to hook up better once I get to adjusting. I've yet to go to the track with them.

NickD87

forum member
Reaction score
I have the 26" 275 radials on a 17" rim, track prep is important but last time out I had a 1.56 60" with a 330-350hp car running front bar, stock shocks heavy front wheels etc so they are capable. Typically in the 1.6-7 range launching at 5k.
The 15s should be even better but if it were me I would be looking at the et Street R radials which are based of the x275 radial pro tire.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back