Jinx's Blue Baron Build thread

modernbeat

Jason McDaniel @ Vorshlag
Official Vendor
Reaction score
...This guy called "Chainsaw" out of Texas has this startup company that has production on a rear decklid panel that is the best smooth panel made in my opinion to date. I've done a product review on my website/blog.

The comapny's name is Fred's Parts. The product is called The Wart Remover Kit...

I'm glad to see his kits are getting out there. He's local to us and we did a huge amount of work on his previous Roush. He did his homework when it came time to produce this product. For the local guys he's been meeting them and doing the install on the spot. It's always a hit when the does one at the Dallas Cars&Coffee meets.

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
I'm glad to see his kits are getting out there. He's local to us and we did a huge amount of work on his previous Roush. He did his homework when it came time to produce this product. For the local guys he's been meeting them and doing the install on the spot. It's always a hit when the does one at the Dallas Cars&Coffee meets.

He is a great guy to work with. I've done a product review on my blog with this panel. I like how he listened and attempted to address every concern with other panels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jinx

Photography Blogger
Reaction score
Ok I got bored of the matte charcoal look for the wheels. So I found a guy that wanted to swap wheels. So now I have a set of forged SVTPP GT500 wheels.

I didn't like the 19s in the front and found another guy who wanted all 19s, so I swapped for all 20s all around. The 20x9.5s have a 50+mm offset. It took a 1/4 spacer in the wheel in the front to work.

Below, pictured, is the current situation. I rather upgrade to longer ARP studs all around to run a 1/2 spacer in the front and the current 1/4 spacer moved to the rear. Mostly for a more aggressive appearance and stance.

That would make the effective offsets be:

Front: 37mm+
Rear: 44mm+

I believe. I like to run 285/35/20 firestone Indy 500s all around so I can have the fronts (currently a old set of 275/35 that fit fine) to match the current rear tires. I want this so I can have the largest rear tire possible on a square rotatable setup.

a3406973b2a945de29543e4a5b257a88.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back