BMR Thanksgiving Sale - 15% off and free shipping!

BMR Tech 2

Kelly's Replacement Lackey
Reaction score
TG2016_Final_1_SML.jpg

BMR Thanksgiving Sale - 15% OFF most BMR Suspension products

BMR would like to say thank you to all of our customers on this all-American holiday by having a 15% OFF Thanksgiving Sale on most BMR products from now until midnight on Cyber Monday. Viking shock and strut kits will also receive 10% off.

Free Shipping and for domestic orders (lower 48 states only). Same day shipping on most orders!!! Parts are in stock and ready to ship! Sale applies to both red items and black hammertone items! Oversize charge ($10) applies to K-members.

Product can be ordered at the sale price from any of our participating distributors and dealers.

Product can also be ordered directly from BMR by clicking here and using code TG2016 at checkout :
http://bmrsuspension.com/?page=products

Or by calling us at 813-986-9302!

Unfortunately, the following items only get 5% OFF on this sale : GTO drivetrain products, 1st and 2nd gen torque arm suspensions, and 3rd gen coil-over conversion kits.

No discounts on packages….just order each part individually to receive your discount (up to 10% off package price).

Happy Thanksgiving from everyone at BMR!!

blownGTvert

forum member
Reaction score
Trying to purchase 05-14 springs, camber bolts, relo brackets, panhard bar, and LCAs. The coupon code TG2016 is coming up invalid.

*update you need to use lower case tg2016 *

Last edited:

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
Trying to purchase 05-14 springs, camber bolts, relo brackets, panhard bar, and LCAs. The coupon code TG2016 is coming up invalid.

*update you need to use lower case tg2016 *

I'll get with our web guy to get that fixed. If anyone else has trouble with the site, feel free to call in. Any order placed online should have the discount applied automatically by the person entering the order on our end. If you forget, can't get the code to work, etc... you will still get the discount.

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a s197 front sway bar. Can you give me some kind of comparison between your 2 bars and the stock 06 GT front bar?

Maybe something like your 3 hole bar in the middle hole is the same stiffness as the 5 hole bar in the softest setting or whatever. Plus add the stock bar somehow.

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
I'm looking for a s197 front sway bar. Can you give me some kind of comparison between your 2 bars and the stock 06 GT front bar?

Maybe something like your 3 hole bar in the middle hole is the same stiffness as the 5 hole bar in the softest setting or whatever. Plus add the stock bar somehow.

The 5 hole bar is much stiffer than the 3 hole bar. Even on the stiffest rating, the 3 hole is not as stiff as the softest rating on 5 hole.

5-hole:

Hole 1 - 706
Hole 2 - 788
Hole 3 - 886
Hole 4 - 1002
Hole 5 - 1144

3-hole

Hole 1 - 441
Hole 2 - 506
Hole 3 - 587

Factory bars on the 11-14 cars are around 430 lbs, stock for 05-10 around 380.

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thanks a lot thats what i needed

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
I'm so jonesing for a lowering kit but it still ain't in the works. Just got my hands on a leftover Shelby H pipe and new tires this weekend. Dangit! Why can't I win the Powerball!!

06gtmustang

forum member
Reaction score
No discount on the xsb012 antiroll bar? Thinking of getting sp068 springs and maybe phr013 too. Wife is going to kill me though lol.

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
thanks a lot thats what i needed

You're welcome!

I'm so jonesing for a lowering kit but it still ain't in the works. Just got my hands on a leftover Shelby H pipe and new tires this weekend. Dangit! Why can't I win the Powerball!!

Just hit me up when you're ready, I'm sure we can work something out in the future :)

No discount on the xsb012 antiroll bar? Thinking of getting sp068 springs and maybe phr013 too. Wife is going to kill me though lol.

The XSB012 is already being sold at a MASSIVE discount. We can't discount it any more than it already is.

GTAmuscle

forum member
Reaction score
Just ordered a panhard bar and support. Time to start working on wheels and springs this winter.

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
Big thanks to all of our customers! Last day to save 15% and get free shipping!

spectreman

forum member
Reaction score
Just hit me up when you're ready, I'm sure we can work something out in the future :).

I put the lowering set up on my holiday/birthday wish list. Not sure it's gonna make it tho. If you hear from a confused woman asking for the kit but w/the springs for the GT500, that'll be my wife. She looked at me all cross-eyed when I tried explaining it to her. :goofy_batman:
Lee

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I put the lowering set up on my holiday/birthday wish list. Not sure it's gonna make it tho. If you hear from a confused woman asking for the kit but w/the springs for the GT500, that'll be my wife. She looked at me all cross-eyed when I tried explaining it to her. :goofy_batman:
Lee

LOL, I've tried that with my wife as well.
It was just as bad as the time she sent me to starbucks to place a coffee order for a bridal party that she was in the morning of her friend's wedding. I'm as bad with coffee shop lingo as she is with car lingo.

And thank you BMR Tech 2 for the recommendations, place my order last night.

BMR Tech 2

Reaction score
I got called out of town for work so I'm screwed until Friday most likely. I was going to order that ARB from you.

We always run a Christmas/New Years sale too, so you've got another shot in about 3 weeks :)

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back