BMR Launches New Product - 2005-2009 Mustang Handling A-arms (AA023-AA024)

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
BMR Suspension
Handling A-arms for the 2005-2009 Mustang

Correct the suspension geometry on your lowered S197 Mustang with a set of Handling A-arms from BMR Suspension. Based on our well proven traditional A-arm design, these Handling A-arms feature ¾” taller ball joints to raise the roll center height on lowered vehicles for improved handling. The BMR Handling A-arms are constructed from heavy duty 1.25” DOM tubing and feature laser cut, double-gusseted reinforcement plates. The non-adjustable A-arms (AA023) include a combination of low-deflection, internally-fluted, polyurethane bushings and fluted, greasable, Delrin bushings. The adjustable A-arms (AA024) include Delrin bushings and Teflon-lined XR series spherical rod ends with stainless spacers. The result is a high quality tubular A-arm that minimizes bushing deflection, reduces unsprung weight by up to 11 pounds, and improves handling by reducing body roll. Installation time is only 3 hours. Available in black hammertone or red powdercoat.

AA024_large.jpg

NickS

slow3v
Reaction score
Any news on price? This would be an awesome alternative to the Steeda X5 balljoints I was looking at getting after lowering my car.

DRock

Reaction score
What are the differences between these ones, and the ones that you have always carried?

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
These arms feature taller ball joints, primarily for lowered cars to properly maintain front end geometry, and raise the roll center height.

kevinatfms

EX-ford tech(6 years)
Reaction score
are they stronger than the regular set? i have heard of problems with the originals cracking? has this been fixed?

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
are they stronger than the regular set? i have heard of problems with the originals cracking? has this been fixed?

Out of the hundreds of sets out in the real world, the amount of cracked or broken arms can be counted on one hand.

We have been selling S197 tubular A-Arms since 2005. I assure you, we have more sets of arms being used on daily drivers, road course cars, and drag cars....than all the other companies/manufacturers combined.

Our current version (has been utilized for a long time now) has thicker tubing, and more gusseting/reinforcement than our previous design. I am unaware of any negative issues with design that is currently in production.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

STEVE_POE

coyote powered fr500s
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I Use these on my road race car and have used them for a couple years now . After a year of bouncing curbs and hammering these things they have held up pretty well.

I did crack a set after running a brutal weekend at lowes motor speedway. they only cracked in the gusset area and it was very very minor. A phone call and I had a new set and return label for my others in a couple days .

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
I Use these on my road race car and have used them for a couple years now . After a year of bouncing curbs and hammering these things they have held up pretty well.

I did crack a set after running a brutal weekend at lowes motor speedway. they only cracked in the gusset area and it was very very minor. A phone call and I had a new set and return label for my others in a couple days .

RobertPoe.jpg

:clap:

This means alot to us at BMR. If anyone can attest to our suspension components and their quality, it is you.

Thank you, we truly appreciate it!

Grip

Fast Addict
Reaction score

Now that's wtf I'm talkin' about, right there.

o2sys

forum member
Reaction score
Are taller joints no longer offered for the 05-09 guys?

Roadracer350

forum member
Reaction score
Can you ship without the ball joint? What is the OD dimensions of the plate? The reason I ask is I run the Howe NASCAR ball joints that screw in and the insert requires a bigger hole to weld the insert in.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back