Andy's One Car to do It All

Boone

Automotive Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll just be faster now.

Well that will be fun to watch as you go by, but I'll only get to see one of your laps now instead of three. Damn C5's are quick, and they can be made to be stupid fast. I'm glad to see the Mustang will still be in the fold.

Post up what events you're going to attend when you get your schedule worked out. I'll catch up to you sometime this season.

2Fass240us

forum member
Reaction score
Well that will be fun to watch as you go by, but I'll only get to see one of your laps now instead of three. Damn C5's are quick, and they can be made to be stupid fast. I'm glad to see the Mustang will still be in the fold.
I now have too much in the Mustang to let it go; plus I freaking love this car. With the FR "Boss" side pipes especially. It isn't the most comfortable DD nor does it have the 4 doors I could really use, but again, it's really nice to get out of a hard day at work and hoon home.

I've been told it's a 2:10 car on -Full with suspension upgrades and good tires, and sub-2:00 with aero. This from a guy who raced a prepped C5. So yeah it should be fun.

Post up what events you're going to attend when you get your schedule worked out. I'll catch up to you sometime this season.
I've attended the THSCC June CMP and September VIR events for 4-5 years straight, so that's pretty much a guarantee. I've also hit the Carolinas Regional Mustang Club (CRMC) event for 2 out of the last 3 years. Missed this year for obvious reasons.

I'll let you know when dates are nailed down for all 3 of those.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nfNeT7YvTozx0cv7ze3mplZpo1_500.gif

2Fass240us

forum member
Reaction score
^Could be worse. I could've picked body-colored wheels. Booouurrn!

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back