Leftovers from Swap: Kooks, Exedy, other goodies

Nutter281

forum member
Reaction score
Selling all of the parts leftover from my recent coyote swap into my 2009 GT.

All prices are OBO and do not including shipping from 78641 (Central Texas). I'm willing to meet up within a reasonable distance. For reference on all parts: I bought the car in January of 2015 with 39.8k miles on the odometer. It had 43,794 when I started the engine swap earlier this year (when these parts were taken out of service).

To make things very simple: Yes, I do have more pictures. IF you want them, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you the pictures. Prices are all flexible but i'm not going to negotiate against myself - tell me what you want to pay and if it is fair you can have it.

All prices do not include shipping unless otherwise stated

Item 1: Kooks Long Tubes with high flow catted H-pipe for 4.6L 3V Manual SOLD

I installed these in August of 2015 and bought them brand new. They have about 2k miles on them and the silver/chrome coating still looks perfect.
I'm selling them with all the header and flange bolts shipped from Kooks along with the gaskets from Kooks - which look great. Anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of listening to a 4.6L 3V with Kooks LTs needs to find a video and listen - they are phenomenal. I bought the same line of Kooks for my coyote engine and I'll be shipping these headers in the boxes that the Kooks coyote headers showed up in.

Kooks LTs.jpg

Item 2: Exedy Lightweight Racing Flywheel $250

Put on the same time I installed the LTs - about 2k miles on it. Perfect condition

exedy1.jpg

exedy2.jpg

I originally started this swap from a bare long block out of a 2011 Mustang GT that I rebuilt. About 25% of the way through sourcing all of the miscellaneous missing parts to complete the long block I decided to go the crate engine route. I sold that engine without some of these other items I had purchased along the way. These parts were all purchased brand new Ford OEM from Tasca, have been opened up and sat on top of the rebuilt long block and then repackaged. They do have some oil on them that dripped from the long block while they were covering it up but have never been operated.

Item 3: Coyote Valve Covers (set) $75

Includes the gaskets
valve covers.jpg

Item 4: Timing Chain Cover 2013+ style $75

Includes the gaskets and a front seal

timing chain cover.jpg

Item 5: Oil Pan + Baffle Gasket + Pick Up Tube $110

oil pan.jpg

Item 6: Rear Main Seal Cover SOLD

Includes a new rear main seal also OEM Ford

rear seal cover.jpg

These parts were original on my 2009 GT and all have 43.7k miles on them:

Item 7: Factory K-member $250

kmember.jpg

Item 8: Power Steering Rack + Power Steering Pump + Reservoir $100

steering rack.jpg

Item 9: Original Radiator $75

No leaks, works great - I just replaced with FRPP Boss radiator during coyote swap

radiator.jpg

Item 10: Factory air box with MAF included $100

air box.jpg

Item 11: Original 4.6L 3V Exhaust Manifolds (set) $50

manifolds.jpg

Item 12: 2009 4.6L with 3V Manual Transmission PCM $100

pcm.jpg

Item 13: Stock Accelerator Pedal/Travel Sensor $75

pedal.jpg

Item 14: Stock Catted H-pipe, Over axle pipes, and Flowmaster Axle Backs (Flowmasters SOLD) Best Offer

oemH.jpg

overaxle.jpg

flowmasteraxle.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Austin

Last edited:

Nutter281

forum member
Reaction score
The manifolds won't be a big deal but shipping those over axle pipes is likely going to cost quite a bit more than they are worth LoL. If you have any suggestions on how to make that cheaper i'm all ears and I'm willing to drive them to any nearby location.

Will get you a quote with shipping on the manifolds Monday.

Thanks,
Austin

Nutter281

forum member
Reaction score
I've got it but hadn't planned on selling it 'just in case' but the reality is i probably won't ever go back.

You looking for just the pump or whole fuel hat? Cause I borrowed parts from fuel hat when installing the aeromotive fuel pump.

Thanks,
Austin

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back