What have you done to your mustang today?

1BigDog

forum member
Reaction score
Just ordered some underhood bling from JLT. Intake and coil covers as well as the fuse box cover. Keeping a dark theme with race red trim. Should be here in a few weeks. Will post pics when installed.

AnotherS197GT

Serial Valve Dropper
Reaction score
Picked up a broken MT82 for a rebuild along with all the parts that go with it! MT82 swap for the Coyote coming soon!

32275724155_7d61ba51c9_b.jpg

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Decided after test fitting the 275/40s (only bought 2 originally) that I would go with 255/40s on the front instead. They are a little stretched but still look good IMHO. Has that old school hot rod stance now. They'll also look pretty good, overall height-wise, when I go with 285/35s next year on the rear. If it ever stops raining, I'll post up some new pics.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Decided after test fitting the 275/40s (only bought 2 originally) that I would go with 255/40s on the front instead. They are a little stretched but still look good IMHO. Has that old school hot rod stance now. They'll also look pretty good, overall height-wise, when I go with 285/35s next year on the rear. If it ever stops raining, I'll post up some new pics.
What tires?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
I just went with some cheap ones for now. Falken FP8000 (Ohtsu).
Probably just a bit narrow. My Continental 275's are 9.4" (on a 10"wheel) and my RE-11's are 10" and also 275. It is weird how that works.
My Continentals bulge a little.

bujeezus

forum member
Reaction score
Probably just a bit narrow. My Continental 275's are 9.4" (on a 10"wheel) and my RE-11's are 10" and also 275. It is weird how that works.
My Continentals bulge a little.

Are you talkin tread width or sidewall width? I don't know why there can't be a universal measurement system for tires that works. The 255s have zero rim protection. The 275 sidewall extend past the rims maybe 2mm. I'm worried I'm gonna curb the shit outta the fronts.

Strengthrehab

forum member
Reaction score
Are you talkin tread width or sidewall width? I don't know why there can't be a universal measurement system for tires that works. The 255s have zero rim protection. The 275 sidewall extend past the rims maybe 2mm. I'm worried I'm gonna curb the shit outta the fronts.
Tread width.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Tire Rack will list tread width and overall width for each size of every tire they carry. Go look up your tire on Tire Rack and click the 'specifications' tab. Scroll down the chart to find your size.

travelers

Reaction score
I put the batt back in the car and took it out of storage and dropped it off to have the T56 Magnum XL installed with the new RST clutch, flywheel, drive shaft. It's also getting 3:73 gears with Strange C-Clip eliminator axles. Just a few upgrades

datmbn

forum member
Reaction score
Now came the Christmas Gift from my son in the US !!
Fog lights with DRL Halo Ring
Sparkplugs + a new coil

1 new ignition coil may of course seem strange, but when I bought the car it was
7 new coils (completely clean with no dirt) and 1 old original coil (even cracked)
So I only replace 1 (think I even got hold of the same brand)

Sparkplugs can I change a different time when i have more time so i do not break any thing.

the foglights is mounted so that DRL ring lights up as soon as the ignition is on and goes off when parkerins light illuminates (swedish
light regulations probid use of DRL when anny other light is on).

connected via two relays a standard + an alternating in series, power I took directly from the battery terminal via a line fuse.
control current to relay 1, I took from the fuse box via a fuse branch circuit (fuse to electricity rear window is only live when the ignition is on)
The changing relay connected in series so that it leading curent when it is unactivated, and cuts the power when it is activated.
control current to alternating relay I took from the right position lights.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Not much talk about the LED setup at the top of the page. This is pretty damn cool. Also interesting to see the car with the RHD. At first I thought that there was something wrong with the video until I saw the OP's location. :)

Bill220

forum member
Reaction score
Yesterday I clay barred the car and started masking it off for a detail. It'll take me a week or more to get it done. I want to start on the blower install but my son is working mad overtime. He's a diesel mechanic for the state. He will be doing most of the work. I'll be the tool getter lol.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back