Retrofit 2013 headlights into 2012 non hid

crbauhs

Reaction score
So I did a few searches and was having no luck finding out what's needed for a retrofit of 2013/14 hids into a non hid 11/12. Got a set along with taillights for a killer deal and really want the hids to work so I can get rid of the crappie halogen with a hid bulb in it (that's how I bought it used, not my choice). Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

CreamOnTheCob

Reaction score
I know its a late reply but when you got the headlights did you just get the housing or what? if you got the whole hid setup with the headlights then I am unsure of the connections but if you just got the housing, and even the projector you can always find a retrofit kit with the ballast and such. I retrofitted my 2012 non hid into hid almost 2 years ago. I used theretrofitsource and their prices and such seem good, they are also responsive but not everyone is as helpful/on the same knowledge level. I had an encounter where I was informed on my highbeam issue and how to fix it or I could warranty it, then the next rep told me it is not warranty even though it is a known issue but they told me since I could technically fix it(by pulling apart my whole headlight again) I had to, then the next told me they would send me a new one which I would pay for until I sent my old one back. Their halos also appear to suck and only last a year or so and they haven't answered my warranty question on that for like 3 weeks now.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back