Holley Sniper manifold

Macman45

Resident Geriatric
Reaction score
I remember this for the 3V back in the day. no experience with this coyote edition. looks promising but it is metal, so will get hotter than plastic

J B

Goldmember
Reaction score
I searched "Holley Sniper manifold" and 4 posts came up but for the older 05-9 4.6's. And Ive been a member here since 2009 I try not to ask too much on here cause there's always a dick in the group.
Haha thats the truth

Boone

Automotive Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been a member here since 2009

Solid track record. Don't let anyone scare you off. When the core members want you gone, you'll know it. I've made a few statements on here that I wish I could take back, and I got hammered. Deservedly so. Keep your chin up and your skin thick. :party52:

J B

Goldmember
Reaction score
Solid track record. Don't let anyone scare you off. When the core members want you gone, you'll know it. I've made a few statements on here that I wish I could take back, and I got hammered. Deservedly so. Keep your chin up and your skin thick. :party52:
Hmm sounds familiar

drive_55_not

forum member
Reaction score
There is an article in Mustang 360 about it, they were using a cai, stage 3 cams and exhaust, it made good power in the upper rpm range over stock. http://www.mustangandfords.com/how-...-holleys-coyote-intake-manifold/photo-01.html

Dragzine also had an article on an Coyote install ... Ever time I look at the dyno sheet I can't help but wonder if they had a rag stuffed in the stock intake for the baseline pull ??

2016-07-18_16-36-08-640x428.jpg

RED09GT

Equal Opportunity Offender
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Something is not right with that dyno graph, have not seen the power fall off past 5000, then come back around 6000. They usually have a lull but haven't seen one lose power. It was heat soaked, ill tuned, or the dyno had an issue on that baseline.
I guess that is one way to make your "after" results look better.

Last edited:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back