Help me with my goals! Turbo coyote

HellionCoyote

Reaction score
I'm new here and my dad referred me to this page. I recently bought a 11 GT 6 speed and I just bought a used hellion single turbo kit with precision 67mm turbo(that's where the username came from). I'm looking at making 650 rwhp atleast. Is that possible with a 67 and at what psi? Would I need to go ahead up to the boss intake to be able to get there? I'll be on 93 pump gas because that's the closest thing to me. E85 is 30 minutes away. Also what gears would everyone's suggest, it currently has 373 gears and what injectors? I know the perfect injectors are id1000 but I don't find them necessary yet. I was looking at a set of deatschwerks 88 lb injectors for $450, I know they would be plenty of injector, but is it too overboard and are they a good injector?

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
60lb injectors will easily do 700hp on a coyotes higher fuel pressure. Stock gears stock manifold. Turbo will easily make power. Although that particular kit did have design issues not sure if they fixed it.

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
60lb injectors will easily do 700hp on a coyotes higher fuel pressure. Stock gears stock manifold. Turbo will easily make power. Although that particular kit did have design issues not sure if they fixed it.

It was the Hellion Single kit that had issues out the fucking wazoo. The Twin Turbo kit to the best of my knowledge has been pretty stout and is the one that Justin Jordan runs on his coyote.

I don't see anything wrong with the Deatschwerks injectors. I believe Jeff Polivka runs those kind in his turbo Boss without any issues. At 650 though IMO you are still going to be playing with fire even though you have a turbo on a stock motor. I still wouldn't like to go that high on a stock engine turbo or not. Just my opinion. For that you are probably looking at maybe 8 or 9lbs. of boost to get those numbers from what I can remember off the top of my head.

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It was the Hellion Single kit that had issues out the fucking wazoo. The Twin Turbo kit to the best of my knowledge has been pretty stout and is the one that Justin Jordan runs on his coyote.

I don't know who Justin Jordan is, but the op listed hellion single kit.

HellionCoyote

Reaction score
What are the issues they usually have? I looked at some reviews before buying but nothing horrible. People had said they didn't like a few things but still worked for them. Im putting on either way but if there's thing I need to fix before putting it on, I will

drive_55_not

forum member
Reaction score
What are the issues they usually have? I looked at some reviews before buying but nothing horrible. People had said they didn't like a few things but still worked for them. Im putting on either way but if there's thing I need to fix before putting it on, I will

Seems the single 67 would make good power but high back pressure was causing power drop off after 6000.

Bigger turbo, a/r and downpipe will net more cow bell ...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back