installed my MGW shifter today

kytoploader

forum member
Reaction score
Very easy to install. I did it at the same time as the upper control arm since it was already on jack stands. I installed in the 5th position and love the feel. Had a couple 1st to 4th shifts when being lazy but I'm sure that will go away as I get used to it. 2nd to 3rd is very positive and the ratio seems about right to me. . Great shifter with nice details. Too bad it's hidden under the trans tunnel.

Last edited:

wckdgt

forum member
Reaction score
Very easy to install. I did it at the same time as the upper control arm since it was already on jack stands. I installed in the 5th position and love the feel. Had a couple 1st to 4th shifts when being lazy but I'm sure that will go away as I get used to it. 2nd to 3rd is very positive and the ratmosphere seems about right to me. . Great shifter with nice details. Too bad it's hidden under the trans tunnel.

same here. I just installed mine a few weeks ago and wow what a difference compared to the hurst I had. the hurst is a pile of junk compared to the mgw. im still goin 1st to fourth every once in awhile when im just driving normally lol. glad I bought it tho, best shifter out there!

MGW

Official Vendor
Reaction score
thank you guys i really apprecaite the feedback!!

George

:beerchug2:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back