Introduction

2012Coyote

Fuggit.
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been a member on here for a while and have been with Harrison Ford and Featherlite since June of 2010. I married the owner's daughter so I'll be here forever.

From time to time we get some awesome trade ins, including S197's, really nice diesels, and occasionally rare low mile vintage cars... not to mention all the latest stuff Ford and Featherlite has to offer. We've gotten in and sold a bunch of cool stuff since I've been a member here that I think a lot of folks would really appreciate, but I didn't want to step on anyone's toes by clogging the classifieds or the Pics/Videos forums.

So hopefully this will be a non-intrusive place to post these finds, as well as be a place to share any insider Ford information I am allowed to and let you be the first to hear the news.

Let me know what if there's something I could find out for you, whether it's related to new Ford products or technology, used vehicles we may or may not have, trade values, new or used trailers (car, motorcycle, stock, horse, etc) or anything else, really.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So did the guys 2015 over on SVTP have a fire or not?

2012Coyote

Fuggit.
Reaction score
Harrison ford? LOL
6.jpg

Yup.
322098_10151021728417061_1738563343_o.jpg

So did the guys 2015 over on SVTP have a fire or not?

I'm not on SVTP, but I know that Ford is recalling 728 2.3L Ecoboosts built between 9-25-14 and 10-9-14 for a fire risk caused by a fuel pressure sensor. According to Edmunds.com:

"A fuel pressure sensor, which is part of the fuel supply tube assembly, may have been installed incorrectly, potentially resulting in a pressurized fuel leak," Ford said in a statement. "A fuel leak in the presence of an ignition source may result in a fire."

Ford is not aware of any fires, accidents or injuries related to the recall.

...but that article was written on 12-4.

BBSTANG

Reaction score
Welcome as a sponsor. I'm in Delaware not to far from your delerships. If you were at Norwalk last summer for the NMRA stop I think I saw your car... If yes it's badass.

Looking forward to the possibility of doing business with you in the future.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He's slacking on posting specials!

2012Coyote

Fuggit.
Reaction score
Welcome as a sponsor. I'm in Delaware not to far from your delerships. If you were at Norwalk last summer for the NMRA stop I think I saw your car... If yes it's badass.

Looking forward to the possibility of doing business with you in the future.

Yes it was. My tuner and I got it done about 6 hours before I pulled in. It was my first time driving it with the turbos on it and I wasn't too confident the rest of the drivetrain would handle the power. I got a little more cocky later in the season and pushed it a bit harder. I am looking forward to this year's NMRA. Will you be there?

He's slacking on posting specials!

I'm sorry about that. I got promoted a couple days after I set this up and haven't had much time to get on here. We do have an Auto Show rebate on most vehicles since the Cleveland Auto Show starts this week. I really hope theres a GT350 or two there... maybe a 17 Raptor or a 17 GT... mmm

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back