2006 Mustang GT Premium Convertible 726 RWHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
SOLD! 8/18/17

Up for sale is my show car worthy custom built 2006 Ford Mustang GT Premium convertible. Only 35k miles! Owned and driven exclusively by a mid 40s male. Absolutely immaculate inside and out. I acquired this car locally in 2009 completely stock with 15,000 miles. Over the last 8 years of ownership, I have taken this car from your average Mustang...... to a Cars and Coffee and car show favorite. Absolutely everything was done right on this car from start to finish. From the Trufiber custom hood, Cervinis speedster tops and custom Ford Racing theme striping to the Brenspeed built B326 stroker capable of 1000 crank HP. This car is not only a beautiful head turner, it is an absolute monster on the street. This car was tuned by Lund Racing in conjunction with DBR Performance in Spring Hill Tennessee. The tune is currently for E85 but a 93 octane tune is available as well. For tuning fuel options, the SCT tuner will be included with the car. The current HP is a streetable 726 RWHP on 16psi of boost. I really hate to sell this car, but I'm ready to move on to customize another vehicle that I have ordered. I just don't have the room for storing multiple vehicles. This car was built as a weekend sunny day street machine. It has never been run or abused on a track or drag strip. The car has never been purposely driven in the rain or snow. It always has lived in a clean garage. The car has never been damaged or in an accident. All four tires are new. I'm going to list every major modification to the car below. I have a clear title in hand ready to go.

A couple of our long time forum members "TGR96" and "Tigerhonaker" have seen and can vouch for the care and condition of my car from seeing it alive and breathing in person. I really would appreciate passing this on to any other Mustang enthusiasts on any other forums as well. Please message with any questions. Car is currently on Ebay as well per the link below:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/122628838881?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Asking: $23,550.00 OBO

Engine:
*Brenspeed built and installed all new B326 stroker with approximately 5k miles on it.
*Ford Hot Rod Camshafts
*Kenne Bell 2.8L liquid cooled Mammoth Supercharger
*UPR aluminum catch can
*UPR aluminum under hood dress up caps kit

Cooling System:
*Mishimoto all aluminum radiator
*GT500 Electric Fan
*Afco twin fan supercharger heat exchanger with Jabsco High Volume pump

Fuel System:
*Fore L4 complete full return fuel system with twin AEM E85 compatible pumps
*Injector Dynamics ID1000 fuel injectors

Exhaust System:
*Pypes headers
*QTP electric cutouts
*Borla Stinger mufflers

Driveline:
*Stock Tremec T3650 5 spd transmission
*Hurst Billet Shifter
*Shaftmasters one piece aluminum drive shaft
*Exedy Mach 500 clutch
*Stock differential with Ford Racing 4:10 gearset

Wheels/Tires
*Stock Ford Premium Wheels w/ rear wheels widened by Weldcraft to 17x10
*Front tires stock size (new this year)
*Rear tires: M&H Drag Radials 325/45/17 (new this year)

Interior:
*Select aluminum door and console trim
*Factory red leather seats
*Custom Painted Leather steering wheel
*Front and Rear Dash camera w/remote mount LCD monitor

Gauges:
Triple pillar pod with twin AeroForce Gauges and (1) Autometer Cobalt Boost/Vacuum Gauge

Body:
*Trufiber A29 Mach Hood
*Trufiber front fender vents
*Cervinis Hardtop Speedster Tops
*CDC Front Chin Spoiler
*GT500 Rear Spoiler
*AeroForm color matched styling sport bar
*Agent 47 custom door mirrors

Last edited:

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Guys,

A couple of our long time forum members "TGR96" and "Tigerhonaker" have seen and can vouch for the care and condition of my car from seeing it alive and breathing in person.

For those that know me know I tell it like it is and don't sugar-coat things.

I have seen the above Mustang on multiple occasions and it is as presented by Tim.

The Jet Black Finish is Mirror Like when seen in person.

It sounds totally "Awesome" and the engine bay is immaculate like the outside.

No expense has been spared on this Mustang and would be a Super-Nice-Machine for anyone loving Mustangs.

Cars & Coffee with Tim pulling out.

Mine on the Left and Tim's on the Right at Cars & Coffee.

Terry

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
^^ Thank you for the plug Terry! Hope to see you out in the TigerMachine soon!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^ Thank you for the plug Terry! Hope to see you out in the TigerMachine soon!

Tim,

image.php

My pleasure and it was easy when all one does is state things exactly as they really are.

Mine is still at ...............

Terry

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I have also seen this car in person, and it is immaculate! Tim's asking price is unbelievably lower that I would have expected. Whoever picks this up is getting an AMAZING deal from a great guy.

GLWS Tim!

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
One word = WOW! If I hadn't just bought my 2009 Bullitt last June, would seriously consider this beauty. One awesome machine at a great price. I'm sure she'll sell fast.

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
I have also seen this car in person, and it is immaculate! Tim's asking price is unbelievably lower that I would have expected. Whoever picks this up is getting an AMAZING deal from a great guy.

GLWS Tim!

Thanks Chip! Hope to see you at Nashville Cars and Coffee again soon!

One word = WOW! If I hadn't just bought my 2009 Bullitt last June, would seriously consider this beauty. One awesome machine at a great price. I'm sure she'll sell fast.

Thank you! I sure have enjoyed it. I loved every minute of modding it over the last 8 years. I'm just gettin older and lacking the energy to polish and detail two hot rods. When your OCD (thanks mom!) its very time consuming to have two nice cars without having to always be out in the garage cleaning them. It's just time to thin the herd a bit.

Last edited:

Timmbo

forum member
Reaction score
The car has sold guys so I updated the post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back