2014 Hot Rod Power Tour

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
I'm all signed up, registered and hotel is booked for last two stops. Hope to see some of you guys there. I'll be going with my brother, he's got an 07 Red GT 'vert.

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a schedule of the car events like drag racing, track lapping or auto-x? I'm going to the last day at Wis Dells and maybe Iowa if there is something interesting going on.

WuStangClan

forum member
Reaction score
This is the best info I could find, I'm interested in the same thing as well. This will be my first time going and planning to make the last three stops but I don't see if there are any "events" at those stops.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 41

Racer47

Doesn't have much to say
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah thats what i thought too. The Dells does have a 1/3 mile high banked oval that would be cool to make a few laps on but I don't think that is in the plans. Road America is close but nothing is scheduled there. So I guess it will just end up being a car show at the Dells.

reddsled

Reaction score
Do you have to register for the trip from WV to OH? I am thinking about doing Ford Nationals at Carlisle PA then heading to WV and joining up with the power tour to OH.

Last edited:

GT500KR

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have to register for the trip from WV to OH? I am thinking about doing Ford Nationals at Carlisle PA then heading to WV and joining up with the power tour to OH.

You can either pre register now or that day when you show up. I would register now or right before they close pre registration. There is always a longer line for people that didn't pre register.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

mustang02

forum member
Reaction score
Registered and reserved my hotels for the long haul. Anyone from Ohio going? Looking to caravan down.

doogie

forum member
Reaction score
Not sure how I missed this thread, but this looks like a great time. I need to check my schedule as I would really like to join up in Crown Point and stay for the last 2 stops.

GreenTerror

forum member
Reaction score
Wanted to give this a bump since its just a few weeks away now. Who's all going to be there? I see they just released the official route.

mustang02

forum member
Reaction score
I'll be heading down Friday June 6th and doing the long haul. Anyone from here going down then?

GT500KR

forum member
Reaction score
I live near the bettendorf stop. .. maybe have some dogs and beers at the house if there is some that wanna stop by

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

cobra_4

forum member
Reaction score
A little update on my end, no long haul, but I will be in Charlotte, Knox, and West Virginia, if you see a silver '13, its probably be stop and say hello!

mustang02

forum member
Reaction score
Leaving tomorrow. Anyone heading down there and want to caravan the tour, send me a PM.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back