Why AM and Alex is awesome

Leroy_jenkinz

Reaction score
So I'm pretty new to this forum as well as owning my first mustang. I shopped around and decided to purchase Pypes LT headers and x pipe from AM. I was unaware of this forums discount as well as price matching. I messaged Alex about a competitors cheaper price and he refunded me the difference already after the purchase without any hassle. That is just awesome customer service and will forever be a customer to AM.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
So I'm pretty new to this forum as well as owning my first mustang. I shopped around and decided to purchase Pypes LT headers and x pipe from AM.

I was unaware of this forums discount as well as price matching. I messaged Alex about a competitors cheaper price and he refunded me the difference already after the purchase without any hassle.

That is just awesome customer service and will forever be a customer to AM.

@Leroy_jenkinz -

Thanks for the kind words and for your support and business brother.

I'm incredibly easy to work with and I'm not here to split hairs about our same hobby - Moddin' & Makin noise!

I pride myself on what I do here and I'm deeply invested in AmericanMuscle, Gotta love what you do right?

Please don't hesitate to let me know if there's ever anything else I can lend a hand with and enjoy the parts!

Alex

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back