BMR chassis and suspension stuff

Rapture

forum member
Reaction score
05-09. Looking for BMR suspension and chassis stuff. I already have panhard and strut tower brace. Only rod ends. What do you got?

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
I have the lower brace that goes between the K-member and lower radiator support. I also have some non BMR suspension stuff, send me a PM if you want to talk about it.

MilehighGS

Reaction score
I have rear lower rod end control arms I'm considering removing and replace with bushing end arms.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
I'm looking for some BMR stuff too, mostly some TCA019 lower control arms in black.
Not trying to jack the thread, just bumping it, and it's different than the rod end stuff OP wants

BMR Tech 2

Kelly's Replacement Lackey
Reaction score
05-09. Looking for BMR suspension and chassis stuff. I already have panhard and strut tower brace. Only rod ends. What do you got?

Hey there Rapture!

Can you describe further what your going to be using the car for? (Track use, Daily use, Road course).

Are you currently suffering from any adverse effects from the stock parts? (Wheel hop, body roll, etc.)

I can provide you with a tailored build if you'd like to discuss everything with me.

Feel free to shoot me a message!

I'm looking for some BMR stuff too, mostly some TCA019 lower control arms in black.
Not trying to jack the thread, just bumping it, and it's different than the rod end stuff OP wants

Shot you a message buddy.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back