So I never had this happen before..

Phil

forum member
Reaction score
I'm staying up in Minnesota for the summer, came out to the hotel parking lot and someone was out looking at the Mustang and taking pics of it, while I'm flattered about that, I'm also a little concerned? What say you?

01yellerCobra

forum member
Reaction score
As long as they weren't looking inside and trying the door handle I'd take it as a compliment. I've walked out to people posing by my car and taking pics. One of the last ones said I inspired him to get his Bullitt out of the garage and get it driveable again.

bunits19714

forum member
Reaction score
Your safe with that hood and those wheels-no one is in the market for them- ( just kidding nice looking car just not my style)

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
We're a sheltered lot up here, you are fine. My wife drove the eco to work at her elementary school. Bus drivers surrounded the car! :)

Iceman62

Bullitt 6005
Reaction score
Be on the lookout for you car listed on Craigslist...;) :D

JK...I'm sure it was harmless.

Benwhite911

V6'ing & Dealing With It
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I get it. It's a lot like have a hot looking girlfriend. You're flattered when others look, but you get a little creeped when they start taking pics

94_cobra

forum member
Reaction score
I know the feeling! Haha usually happens at the gas pump but seems a little more offputting knowing they were creepin on it when you weren't there

TexasBlownV8

Formerly TexasBlownV6
Reaction score
Start talking to them; if they run off, I'd really be concerned. If they stay and talk about yours and their cars, you're probably ok. You might mention it to the place you're staying, inquiring about security and expressing your concerns.

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
No, I always park the Mustang waaaaaaaay in the back of the parking lot, and most Americans are too damn lazy to walk that far.

Phil1098

Reaction score
WAAAAY back in 1985 I had a 1983 Hurst Olds 15th Anniversary car (black over silver). This is obviously before the internet and I had an unlisted phone.
One day my phone rings and some guy I never met says he heard I had a Hurst Olds and wants to know if it's for sale and he would like to see the car and take pictures of it. It hits me more than a bit odd, but I agree to meet at a public place. He looks at the car and offers me $500 more than I paid for it new including taxes (it was my DD and I had over 20k miles on it). He showed up at the DMV and had the money and became the new owner. I just left shaking my head.

Back