Mustang 50th Birthday Celebration: Charlotte, NC

safetyfast

Reaction score
Friday through Sunday for me. Wife isn't happy because it is Easter Sunday.

05 GT 5spd

Reaction score
Plan to be in Charlotte , our club has arranged parking in the MORE section, good deal for the same spot each day!

RedMustang

forum member
Reaction score
Curious what will be different from the Vegas vs Charlotte location? Anything noticeable?

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm stoked; I even made a mix tape just for the drive. Well, mix playlist. Cuz it's like 8 hours long.

Anyone else from the PA/MD/VA area going and want to convoy with us?

Liquidsky

500 RWHP S A L E E N
Reaction score
Cruise in at Buffalo Wings & Rings

For those of you going to the Mustang 50th Anniversary Show Buffalo Wings & Rings will be hosting events Wednesday to Saturday. Wednesday-$.69 Wings, $2.50 Domestic Drafts, $5 Rumplemintz Shots & Live Trivia. Thursday-$.99 Tenders, $4 Domestic Mugs and Texas Hold Em' Poker. Friday and Saturday night will be a Mustang Cruise In. Mention this add and receive 15% off your bill. 27 TV's, Great Food and Daily Drink Specials. PM me if you would like to host an event at the bar.

GOT SVT

Reaction score
I will be there the whole time at charlotte

I am going to all the evening events as well

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
For those of you going to the Mustang 50th Anniversary Show Buffalo Wings & Rings will be hosting events Wednesday to Saturday. Wednesday-$.69 Wings, $2.50 Domestic Drafts, $5 Rumplemintz Shots & Live Trivia. Thursday-$.99 Tenders, $4 Domestic Mugs and Texas Hold Em' Poker. Friday and Saturday night will be a Mustang Cruise In. Mention this add and receive 15% off your bill. 27 TV's, Great Food and Daily Drink Specials. PM me if you would like to host an event at the bar.

Sweet!

Sky Render

Stig's Retarded Cousin
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
It looks like the Mustang Club of Maryland is organizing a convoy on both Wednesday and Thursday. I'll post where the meeting time is once it's finalized.

McLovin

forum member
Reaction score
Anyone going to the Vegas show? I will being doing the Team Shelby cruise from Palm Springs to Vegas on Monday as well.

I realize this the thread title indicates this is for the Charlotee folks. Just figured I'd ask here since there hasn't been a thread about it yet.

Yellowneck86

Reaction score
Registered for Vegas and staying at the Luxor. Leaving on the 16th in the morning and still looking for a convoy to join.

McLovin

forum member
Reaction score
Sweet yellowneck! A friend and myself will be staying at the Luxor as well.

Where are you coming from?

Nvm saw you listed east bay. We're coming up from AZ.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

SGTguy

forum member
Reaction score
20 days and counting, can't wait, hope the weather is a little warmer in NC then it is up here in PA

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back