Mustang Blowfish Racing Shifter Support Bracket 2011-2014

Steve@CJPonyParts

forum member
Reaction score
If you haven't seen by now CJ's is the GO TO spot for the next hot item in mustang performance. If you haven't seen said item watch the video below as Bill installs one on our CJ race car. We have a very large order coming in so pre-order now to make sure you're one of the first to get the new support bracket.

Blowfish Racing SSB-01-000 Mustang Support V6/GT/Boss 2011-14

Today we are installing a Shifter Support Bracket from Blowfish Racing. This bracket is for all manual shifting mustangs from 2011-2014.

This This Shifter Support Bracket is the cure for the shifting problems of the MT82. It essentially takes the MT82 shifter from being a remote shifter and turns it into a solid mount so it functions like a T-56. Additionally it also becomes a certified driveshaft loop.

This Shifter Support Bracket will fit both stock and aftermarket shifters and includes all mounting hardware. This patented design is the only 1 of its kind on the market.

Installation was very simple and straight forward and should take about an hour. Once on the car we couldn't believe how noticeable it was as soon as we pulled out of our parking lot. The transmission is tighter, goes into gear easier and feels better when power shifting. All Around great product.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
Well what do ya know another mt-82 patch part!....lol

I think you mean "band aid" but why even post that? we all know you're Mr big shit T56, lol you gloat about it in nearly every thread that the word transmission is mentioned in :roll eyes:

sent from HTC M8 using tapatalk

warmmilk

Reaction score
Well... Looks like I gotta throw away that Barton 2 post... Although I think I'll wait for some independent reviews just to be safe...

Blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Reaction score
Well... Looks like I gotta throw away that Barton 2 post... Although I think I'll wait for some independent reviews just to be safe...

Its suppose to work with aftermarket shifters as well just with mgw you have to remove the heat shield!

Blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Reaction score
I think you mean "band aid" but why even post that? we all know you're Mr big shit T56, lol you gloat about it in nearly every thread that the word transmission is mentioned in :roll eyes:

Naa this one looks like it will solve the shifting issues for good. Couple that with rev auto strengthening rebuild and you got a Chinese tremec...I'd do both if i had an mt-82.

warmmilk

Reaction score
Its suppose to work with aftermarket shifters as well just with mgw you have to remove the heat shield!

I have a stock shifter (I don't like very short throws) with the Barton 2 post bracket, this replaces the bracket.

warmmilk

Reaction score
Naa this one looks like it will solve the shifting issues for good. Couple that with rev auto strengthening rebuild and you got a Chinese tremec...I'd do both if i had an mt-82.

can you direct me to some info on the rev auto strengthening? I've googled but all I can find is people talking about that they do rebuilds...

T-Neck

Here for the Gangbang
Reaction score
Any forum member discount? i've got a few things to get and this would add nicely to my cart on CJ right now...

5lho

forum member
Reaction score
if i was starting from zero, this would appeal. however, I have steeda bracket, stiffler loop and whiteline bushing so, im committed. not totally perfect but pretty damn good.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
can you direct me to some info on the rev auto strengthening? I've googled but all I can find is people talking about that they do rebuilds...
why not call them?...........443 231 5072 Bradlee will most likely be who answers

Justinjor

JUIC3D
Reaction score

lmfao

Blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of wasting peoples time with calls unless I'm planning to buy in the near future...

The guys at rev auto are a great bunch of guys. your call will not be a waste of time! Nor will they treat it that way! Call them, let them plant the seed... It will grow and eventually you will buy!

Blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Reaction score
I have a buddy that had 2 mt-82 s done at the same time by rev auto says his tranny is alot better then before he broke it...and if he breaks this 1 He has another to put it in there. But I think he will end up selling the spare!

Last edited:

Mountain

forum member
Reaction score
I have been thinking of a similar design for quite some time. Thanks to Blowfish for bringing this to the market I will be supporting you soon :)

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back