My New 2015 Ecoboost!

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Well, cats out of the bag now. My 2008 GT has steadily morphed into not quite friendly wife hauler, and I do like going for drives with the better half. The 08 is going nowhere and will get the DOB upgrade this Fall.

Found a carry over 15 ecoboost premium in race red. It is an auto with shaker pro package. The stripe was a dealer add they did to help move the car. It looks OK and this car was the one that survived many discussions with the wife.

One of my purchase stipulations was that they had to have the paint detailed by a pro. The car had a million spider lines from being on the lot for so long. The detailer had started when I took my pics. Looks like he knows what to do, so quite happy.

My pickup will see many less miles as I intend for this to be my main weekly driver. For the forseeable future, the only mod this car will get is a UPR double valve oil catch can. Heh!

20160504_092641_resized_zpsnm7xi3jl.jpg

20160504_093338_resized_zpsyak28ty8.jpg

20160504_092629_resized_zpsyvbdzpki.jpg

Last edited:

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
Congratulations. The stripes make it look like some "Hot Wheel" EB I saw on MG6, too each their own though.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congratulations. The stripes make it look like some "Hot Wheel" EB I saw on MG6, too each their own though.

Thanks

The stripes didn't say GT350, so neutral for me :)

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
Premium auto daily? Sounds just about perfect, remote start and air conditioned seats. I think I would miss the murica noises and gobs of torque, or I would have considered an ecoboost car by now. Plus I have zero self control and would pop the engine in under a month.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Premium auto daily? Sounds just about perfect, remote start and air conditioned seats. I think I would miss the murica noises and gobs of torque, or I would have considered an ecoboost car by now. Plus I have zero self control and would pop the engine in under a month.

The nice thing is that I still have my 08 for hammer time. Supposedly these ecoboost have some pep for normal driving. I pick it up this afternoon and can do some driving.

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
That's a good looking car, weather man. In a weird way, I kinda like the black stripes on race red, with the silver 50th anniversary wheels. Congrats!

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. When my wife sat in it the first words out of mouth were that the seat was very comfy.

Have my catch can on order now.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow, this car has the exact opposite personality of my 08, perfect.

06redgt

forum member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride. I almost did the same thing, but decided to get a Harley instead. When the bike is paid off I will probably pull the trigger and get one.

KrisR

forum member
Reaction score
Cool! If we ever get near each other you can drive mine if you'd like to try out a tuned one. :)

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new ride!

Thanks!

Cool! If we ever get near each other you can drive mine if you'd like to try out a tuned one. :)

No!, lol, my 08 is the black hole for modding!

I am putting a catch can on asap. I may also put an intercooler on since I have noticed iat's run hotter than my 08, especially in traffic.

May install upgraded grills, but would like to keep the fiftieth running pony with crossbar. Maybe the steeda spoiler.

Really don't want to run anything that would require a tune.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
Thanks!

No!, lol, my 08 is the black hole for modding!

I am putting a catch can on asap. I may also put an intercooler on since I have noticed iat's run hotter than my 08, especially in traffic.

May install upgraded grills, but would like to keep the fiftieth running pony with crossbar. Maybe the steeda spoiler.

Really don't want to run anything that would require a tune.

Aaaaand it begins. :clap:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back