Multi Spoke Wheels

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
OK...been a while since I've posted in here, but I've picked up some Chrome SVE Series 3 wheels. They have the mesh spoke look to them and I really like them....but I'll have to admit, I haven't installed them yet and I'm already dreading the cleaning.

I know CQuartz Dlux is supposed to be great on wheels (I'm getting ready to do all the trim on my car with it)....however, the idea of trying to apply this stuff on these wheels does not seem like fun.

Is there anything else out there that is going to be easier to apply to these wheels then Dlux? I get that whatever I apply probably won't have the same longevity....but I'm willing to sacrifice that in lieu of ease of application.

Been trying to do some research as opposed to asking a dumb question, but from what I'm reading, most seem to point back to Dlux.

Any suggestions?

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
If you dont want to fool with Dlux I believe there is a product form Kleerz that sprays on and it will allow you to almost spray everything of for the most part. Might want to look into it. Downside is I believe it comes from overseas so it will take some time to get to you. Thats something worth looking into

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
I appreciate it. I'll look into both. I'm still a couple of weeks out from putting the wheels on so if I do go with the product from over seas, as long as it doesn't take a month I should be good.

I just can't imagine trying to apply dlux to these wheels....I'd be pissed after the first one.

TxGt1

forum member
Reaction score
You can use it without a wax it is a spray on silica sealant. You can top with wax if you wish but I think it looks good on its own. This is the only pic I have of just a wash and hydro 2.

Attachments

• 1936302_1135773373112503_1571653313653560_n.jpg
    1936302_1135773373112503_1571653313653560_n.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 4

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
OK, if I can put was on top of it...I can just try it and it there is not enough shine, I'll just toss some wax over it.

I know you mix it, but I'm assuming that the 500ml is enough to do several cars?

Greatly appreciate, sir.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back