HL: 2017 Ford GT Up Close, Burnout w/ Jalopnik and More - AmericanMuscle!!

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score

On this July episode of Hot Lap check out what we have been up to here at AmericanMuscle including an up close look at the 2017 Ford GT, a behind the scenes burnout lesson with Jalopnik and see one of the LOUDEST Mustang builds ever!

First off, come with us to Carlisle All Ford Nationals and check out some of the stands outs at the show and catch up with our favorite Mustangs of the past. While we are there, get a closer look at the 2017 Ford GT and learn a little bit more about what you can expect from this 600HP monster.

Next, come back to the AmericanMuscle headquarters and see what its like when we teach Jalopnik how to properly leave a car show (*warning: no crowds were injured in the process). Justin and Stephanie will teach you how to do burnouts without becoming the next Mustang meme.

Following the burnouts, get a peak at the all new MMD rear diffuser(#390517) for all non-premium bumpers. This diffuser will give your S550 a classic yet aggressive look that will definitely stand out for all the right reasons.

Last up, watch as we give a triple yellow 2015 GT the exhaust upgrade of all time. Before we install the exhaust we start by lowering this Mustang with the Eibach Sport-Plus Suspension Kit (#384462) to give it upgraded stance and handling. Next up, we take this Mustang's exhaust system to a whole new level. This GT already came to us with long tube headers, so to top that off we installed the Corsa Xtreme 3" Catback with Black Quad Tips (# 390911). To finish off this build we also installed the Roush Rear Valance (#387054) with hand cut areas for the quad tips.

Once everything is installed, come with us as Justin takes this Mustang for a spin on the road which definitely will wake the neighbors.

Head over HERE to see the full list of parts featured in this episode of Hot Lap.

Diablogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Seen this episode of HL and it was good I like how you guys did the how to leave a cars and coffee lol. And then the burnout that Justin and Stephanie did was awesome. And that yellow Mustang with the corsa extremes oh man your can hear it thru the audio that it was extremely loud. Good job on the video guys I really want that stang I enter every week lol

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Seen this episode of HL and it was good I like how you guys did the how to leave a cars and coffee lol. And then the burnout that Justin and Stephanie did was awesome. And that yellow Mustang with the corsa extremes oh man your can hear it thru the audio that it was extremely loud. Good job on the video guys �������� I really want that stang I enter every week lol

@Diablogt07 - Thanks so much for the kind words and support brother! There's a lot of blood, sweat, and tears that goes into making HL what it is and this is definitely hands down one of my favorites from start to finish...And you just can't beat those Corsas right!?

So what do you think we should do next? We're always looking for ideas!

Alex

Diablogt07

forum member
Reaction score
What you guys can do and I been looking and stuff but I understand that the 2015 and 16 GTs and ecoboost are out there killing it but I think you guys should try to show a little love to the v6 and see what a couple mods and a tune can do for the v6 and the driveability of it. Just to switch it up. It can be one a project car or a customer Mustang v6 but I think that would be cool and give the v6 owners something to go by as far as some idea of what to expect. Also what you guys can do is which I already know you guys will already do is a review of the AM show Because sadly I won't be able to attend. Just so I can be there without being there. But it's just a thought for something. I'm sure I can think of more as the days go by. But keep up the good work guys still loving the HL episodes a usually.

Diablogt07

forum member
Reaction score
@Diablogt07 - Thanks so much for the kind words and support brother! There's a lot of blood, sweat, and tears that goes into making HL what it is and this is definitely hands down one of my favorites from start to finish...And you just can't beat those Corsas right!?

So what do you think we should do next? We're always looking for ideas!

Alex

What you guys can do and I been looking and stuff but I understand that the 2015 and 16 GTs and ecoboost are out there killing it but I think you guys should try to show a little love to the v6 and see what a couple mods and a tune can do for the v6 and the driveability of it. Just to switch it up. It can be one a project car or a customer Mustang v6 but I think that would be cool and give the v6 owners something to go by as far as some idea of what to expect. Also what you guys can do is which I already know you guys will already do is a review of the AM show Because sadly I won't be able to attend. Just so I can be there without being there. But it's just a thought for something. I'm sure I can think of more as the days go by. But keep up the good work guys still loving the HL episodes a usually.

AMAlexLazarus

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds good to me Alex thanks for reading my input sir. And feel free to do a shout out in a video if they can lol. But I'll be looking forward to it

Anytime sir! We rely heavily on the forums for feedback on most if not all of our day to day operations etc here.

Thanks again.

Alex

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back