M90 on roids

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hey OP, just so you get your lies straight for whatever forum you go to next, for every 5% of nitro you need to richen the fuel curve up by 15%. LITO must have given you a really RICH tune!

You know, in the old days on here you would have been torn to pieces within 10 minutes of posting your bullshit. Fucking facebook. I just happened to wander in and laughed my ass off.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am also trying to imagine any starting line when you pulled up with open headers and 30% nitromethane mix. The only response I can imagine is them kicking your butt off the track. Nitromethane when combusted is toxic as hell.

I hope you had enough brains to flush the nitric acid from your motor when you got home, never mind, if you actually made a pass, you are shopping for a new motor.

drive_55_not

forum member
Reaction score
I am also trying to imagine any starting line when you pulled up with open headers and 30% nitromethane mix. The only response I can imagine is them kicking your butt off the track. Nitromethane when combusted is toxic as hell.

I hope you had enough brains to flush the nitric acid from your motor when you got home, never mind, if you actually made a pass, you are shopping for a new motor.

He could mix in a splash of Hydrazine and rrrrealllllyyyyyy give em' a show ...

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Isn't that the stuff rockets use as fuel? They catalyze it on platinum? I think I saw that in a movie.....

And also, remember when the space shuttle Columbia broke up back in 03? Well a lot of the debris fell on our small town....was quite a crazy deal for awhile. About two years ago our city lake had a BAD drought and this is what was found on the eastern shore. I actually took that photograph. NASA assured us that the tank would have not contained any Hydrazine when it sunk into our lake ( the city's main water supply)...... not that we would have known at the time, unless some fisherman saw it hit the water surface and sink.
29d2b72e4df280b843cdd49bcd6c80d4.jpg

Instagram account: "Probuildmustangs"

Rm

tjm73

of Omicron Persei 8
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How big is that? Nothing to really judge scale on. My guess would be 30" diameter give or take?

slackinoff

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
How big is that? Nothing to really judge scale on. My guess would be 30" diameter give or take?
Yeap. You can kind of see the toes of footprints as "someone" tried to look inside.

Instagram account: "Probuildmustangs"

Rm

Heaten m90

forum member
Reaction score
I wanted to put a new clutch in the car and make another pass to straighten this out. But the supercharger sold before i could make it happen.
"near stoichiometric was displayed AFR" Litos e85 tune doesnt run rich in the sense of the programed injector duty cycle. rather I was meaning litos e85 tune runs pretty rich with the fuels ethanol content i was running. In my area it typically ranges between the high 50's-74%. Further nitromethane achieves a stoichiometric burn around 1.9LBS of air while e85 M/L is about 9LBS per pound of fuel. So it would be rather complicated to determine ideal Lambda. the mixture was 30% by weight or change in cell gravity. A very small amount of paint thinner does help prevent molecules from clumping together and falling out of suspension and when you mix nitro and ethanol fuel tempature can drop as much 50 degrees. Its funny because the avenger i was running with ran the 14 but on the time slip it did show me as running the 14 but i had buss lenths on it. my car on the on the limiter and my MPH all jive.

I ran high 10's with a nitro feed m90 car with more gears or taller tires i couldve ran faster with a 4-5 shift as it would've eleminated the 300RPM of back throttling before redline. Im not telling lies or running to any other fourm.

But i am predicting some boost in forecast. When im finshed with the new setup you should come to chicago weather man and ill gap you're POS

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Save your sad story for facebook.

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I dont have a Facebook you punk bitch

The bottom line is that you didn't have a tune for running nitromethane. If you had run it, the starting line crew would have gotten to see an impressive amount of aluminum and oil on the starting line. This assumes they didn't kick your honey off the track for running it. You're a flat out liar and faker, perfect for facebook snowflake land, you contemptible turd.

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I'm not going to get worked up over it but I agree with the weather dude. You're full of shit. I've owned a car and installed an M90, then swapped in the TVS1900 and eventually got the car to 643rwhp and 138mph in the quarter mile. I know what it takes to get a car that fast and you didn't do it with the M90 and stock block.

Maybe I'll message Lito and get him to comment on this thread.

Heaten m90

forum member
Reaction score
Say what you want but its Pointless arguing. I honestly did run it......Ive also benched over 400lbs, lazed targets for f16's, rebuilt 16 cylinder engines bigger than the trailer you live in and i have a giant . Point being, i dont care if some fucking meteorologist believes me or not because at the end of the day its all true

Heaten m90

forum member
Reaction score
Okay i have street data logs of me going 0-60MPH in 3.8 seconds and me hitting 125MPH in 11.3 seconds with a 5th gear shift isnt that like proof?

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Lets throw it on the bullet for shits and grins.

Attachments

• Picture1.jpg
    Picture1.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 18
  • Picture2.jpg
    Picture2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_4201.jpg
    IMG_4201.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 59

BruceH

BBB Big Bore Boss 322
Reaction score
So how does nitro work? It has it's own o2 and that's why so much can be pumped into a cylinder without filling it with air and still ignite, at least that's how I understand it.

What I'm wondering about is how important is stoich when using it? Is it one of those fuels that doesn't really care as long as it isn't lean? Read that as "can I run any amount of nitro and not have to change the tune because it just won't detonate"? A fuel property similar to diesel?

weather man

Persistance Is A Bitch
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So how does nitro work? It has it's own o2 and that's why so much can be pumped into a cylinder without filling it with air and still ignite, at least that's how I understand it.

What I'm wondering about is how important is stoich when using it? Is it one of those fuels that doesn't really care as long as it isn't lean? Read that as "can I run any amount of nitro and not have to change the tune because it just won't detonate"? A fuel property similar to diesel?

From the little digging I did, he would have been horribly lean, he would have went BOOM. His block would have looked like the turbo guy who installed without a tune. It would have been quite impressive.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back