WTB: C&L Cold Air Intake For 05-10 V6

Benwhite911

V6'ing & Dealing With It
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have 2005 V6 and I'd like to get a used C&L Cold Air Intake. Well, I'd prefer new, but I can't justify paying 269.99 to my wife, on top of all the other additions I buy for the other woman in my life. I have a tuner with preloaded tunes for C&L, JLT and Steeda, and I prefer a C&L because it looks like it will provide the highest HP increase.So if anyone has a C&L cold air intake with the 83mm MAF, I'd like to talk about taking it off your hands.

Speedboosted

Found missing cylinders
Reaction score
I know it's not quite what you're looking for, but I have a Ford Racing intake for your car. I ran it with a canned tune off my X3 (I believe it was the Steeda file) and it ran great for the 2 years I had it on. I'd sell it for $140 shipped

Benwhite911

V6'ing & Dealing With It
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I know it's not quite what you're looking for, but I have a Ford Racing intake for your car. I ran it with a canned tune off my X3 (I believe it was the Steeda file) and it ran great for the 2 years I had it on. I'd sell it for $140 shipped

I thank you for the offer. I really prefer the C&L one first. I will keep it in mind though.

strangebhavior

forum member
Reaction score
If still looking i have a c&l im not using. Think im missing the shield for it so will give good price. Pm me if interested

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back