Rattle on Passenger side?

jarmll

Reaction score
I have a 2007 GT Vert, I keep experiencing a rattle on bumps when nobody is in the passenger seat. I have checked the seat and it seems perfectly secure, is there anything else I should look at?

bullitt1011

Reaction score
If it sounds like it is coming from the door get them to check the lock mechanism. My 2008 made a rattle on the driver side and 2 bolts were loose. they were tightened up no more noise.

SVT Rider

Reaction score
If the the passenger seat is a manual adjustable version, it is a common complaint I found on other forums.

The passenger seat position adjuster bar is known to vibrate and cause noise. I notice it on mine especially when the seat is slid fully back. I found I can usually alleviate the issue by notching the seat forward one notch. Others have sprung the bar by wrapping a bungee from under the seat and attaching to the bar to provide constant tension.

Test it out and hopefully this identifies what you are hearing.

jarmll

Reaction score
interesting...the seatbelt would probably be the most likely problem. I just want to fix it somehow, maybe put a strip of the felt from velcro on it? The noice bugs me and makes the car feel cheap, and this gen doesn't need any help with that LOL!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back