2005 gt / 2010 gt500 interior and drivetrain swap

ZmanM3

The Evil One
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I bought a 2011 gt500 setup for my 05 but I don't want to swap the dash. What do I need to do for the dual climate control? Any ideas?

Where did you score the 2011 gt500 setup? If you want to keep the original dash and have dual climate control you are going to have to fab up some duct work behind your dash. Either way I think the dash is going to have to come out for you to do this. Personally I'd want to use the 2011 dash as I think it looks pretty sweet.

Jkoogler

forum member
Reaction score
I got e complete drivetrain out of New Orleans. I got most of the wiring and gas tank, engine, tranny, inter cooler and other little items. I don't have any exhaust or interior. If I need to buy new interior I will but don't want to. I just put 08 cobra seats in it.

undeadpony

Reaction score
Mustang_Cobra, awesome swap! How did you get the stock tail lights to wire up to the 2010 harness? Currently in process of finishing up a 2011 coyote swap and the only thing holding me up me the tail lights.

mustang_cobra

Reaction score
I cut them out and used the backs of the 2010s and plastic welded them together.,

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back