Part Availability

nbk13nw

forum member
Reaction score
Hey Steve,

I called the local dealer about a 2013 / 2014 Master Clutch cylinder today and gave him the part number of DR3Z-7A543-A. He stated that the part number was BR3Z-7A543-A and that the part number I gave him was discontinued. Is that correct? I tried to order the part on TascaParts and was sent an email not to long after pacing the order the the part was not available. I am trying to resolve a shifting issue with my 2005 GT and was hoping to use an upgraded part that others have tried with some success (2013 / 2014 GT 500 Master Clutch Cylinder). I have already installed a new master (9R3Z-7A543-A) and saw no appreciable difference.

These are the part numbers that I have:

2005-10: 9R3Z-7A543-A
2011-14(except 2013-14 GT500): BR3Z-7A543-A
2013-2014 GT500: DR3Z--7A543-A

Can you confirm the part number I should be looking for and a price as well?

Thanks!

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
BR3Z is GT, DR3Z is GT-500.

The DR3Z-7A543-A is not discontinued, it is on back order and the ETA from Ford is early October.

-Steve

nbk13nw

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks Steve. I wanted to order the DR3Z. But I guess I need to wait. Not possible to pre-order I guess. Will the site updates with the availability when it is in stock again?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

morrowstang95

forum member
Reaction score
Steve gave me a few numbers and there was a place in texas who had them on the shelf. Got mine ordered. It was Randall Reeds Prestige Ford.. Thanks Steve....

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks Steve. I wanted to order the DR3Z. But I guess I need to wait. Not possible to pre-order I guess. Will the site updates with the availability when it is in stock again?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Current ETA from Ford is October 4th, not much point ordering until the release it in case it gets pushed back again.

-Steve

morrowstang95

forum member
Reaction score
Update. After calling Randall Reeds and talking to the parts guy and him checking to make sure they had it in stock, I waited 4 days to get it overnited. I then call and they said they dont carry it and had to order it. Took another week to get my money back through a dispute on paypal. FUCK Randall Reeds Ford. Ill only order from TASCA.

Steve@Tasca

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Update. After calling Randall Reeds and talking to the parts guy and him checking to make sure they had it in stock, I waited 4 days to get it overnited. I then call and they said they dont carry it and had to order it. Took another week to get my money back through a dispute on paypal. FUCK Randall Reeds Ford. Ill only order from TASCA.

Just responded to your PM, we'll do our best to get you squared away.

-Steve

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back