3V ON3 Turbo kit (no turbo), MSD Coil, Powered coated value covers

Heaten m90

forum member
Reaction score
I would as i could use some of those pieces, but i just dont trust the internet, no offence.

Anti

forum member
Reaction score
I would as i could use some of those pieces, but i just dont trust the internet, no offence.

Then why are you browsing for sale threads?

+1 for johnny. Thank you for the vid post. Shame to see the car going back to stock. You selling anything else of the car? Interior?

dark steed

Resident noob
Reaction score

There is a reason people are not allowed to post in the for sale section immediately, just like there is a reason for a
Seller rating, and a bad sellers section of the forum. It keeps the trust factor up pretty good on this forum

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score

I have bought and sold a ton of stuff on this forum with no issues as either buyer or seller (check out my iTrader rating). Johnny has been a forum member since 2010, and has an iTrader rating of 29. I would have zero hesitation buying something from him on this forum.

johnnyv8

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Then why are you browsing for sale threads?

+1 for johnny. Thank you for the vid post. Shame to see the car going back to stock. You selling anything else of the car? Interior?

All performance parts I have (the interior is staying put). I have the turbo kit, tr6060 (that I need to start a for sale kit), everything that comes with a tr6060- ds, clutch, flywheel, etc. I have C/L intake, 80# injectors, bap, bnib forged rods, and more- I just need to start post more threads on what I have.

There is a reason people are not allowed to post in the for sale section immediately, just like there is a reason for a
Seller rating, and a bad sellers section of the forum. It keeps the trust factor up pretty good on this forum

I have bought and sold a ton of stuff on this forum with no issues as either buyer or seller (check out my iTrader rating). Johnny has been a forum member since 2010, and has an iTrader rating of 29. I would have zero hesitation buying something from him on this forum.

Thank you guys! I didn't get 100% feedback after 7 years as a member for nothing :)

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back