KONI Dampers - $369 Shipped!!

John@Trackspec

Official Vendor
Reaction score
At Trackspec, we work hard to strive to offer some of the best prices on the market for Mustang aftermarket performance parts. We are proud to offer the following for S197 Mustang owners who are looking to either replace their worn stock dampers or for someone who is looking to upgrade their Mustang suspension to do some canyon carving, SCCA Autocross, or trackdays!

We have Koni's in stock ready to ship same day if ordered by 2pm eastern time

STRT Series Non Adjustable Dampers

2005-Current: 369.99 Shipped!
* Note: 2011-current must use Gt500 or 2005-2010 Style upper strut mounts

Koni "Yellow" Single Adj Dampers

2005-Current: 749.99 Shipped
* Note: 2011-current must use Gt500 or 2005-2010 Style upper strut mounts

2011-2012 Specific: 749.99 Shipped
* Does not require 2005-2010 strut mounts

Add Gt500 Strut mounts for $109.99

Visit our page for Trackspec S197 Mustang Koni Damper Deals!

Please let us know if you have any questions or need help making a decision on which series KONI's to go with.

John@Trackspec

Bad06stang

forum member
Reaction score
Just ordered a set of STR.Ts and GT500 strut mounts, this deal is too good to pass on. They are like $50-$70 cheaper than everybody else. Konis and GT500 mounts for $479 shipped is awesome.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
do you guys know where I can get my konis rebuilt under warranty?

John@Trackspec

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Irish,
Have you tried contacting koni NA about the issue? PM me the details around the issue. Koni's have warranty but have a strict guideline to be honored.

John

John@Trackspec

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Just ordered a set of STR.Ts and GT500 strut mounts, this deal is too good to pass on. They are like $50-$70 cheaper than everybody else. Konis and GT500 mounts for $479 shipped is awesome.

Thanks for the support and order! The Koni's and gt500 mounts are on a truck on the way to you! Should see the Koni's in 1-2 days to your location.

Bad06stang

forum member
Reaction score
Well I got everything installed and wow, what a difference. The car doesn't feel floaty anymore, it feels planted and awesome. It also solved my front end creaking issue going over bumps so it is a double win for me. Thanks again!

John@Trackspec

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Bad06,
Great to hear you are happy with your purchase! Thank you for your support!

Anyone else need some Koni's?

John

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
John, I'm good on shocks and struts for now, but that is a great deal on the Koni's! I did want to welcome you to the forum, and thanks for being an official site vendor.

I do have a quick question...I was looking at your website, and did find a part that I am very interested in, the UMI Performance S197 Strut Tower brace, Item #1005. The descrption has it listed as fitting an '05-'11 S197. I assume that since it will fit an '11 that it will also fit a '13 model 5.0 as well. Can you confirm?

Thanks!

John@Trackspec

Official Vendor
Reaction score
TGR,
Thanks for the welcome! I'm actually with Ryan kirkwood right now ( president of UMi) at the SEMA show and he confirmed, the 1005 fits the 2013 :). Ill get our listing updated. Thanks for the interest! Let me know how else I can help!

Bob

Reaction score
Just tried to call you, John@Trackspec... but the phone number on the web site says it's no longer in service.

You guys still sellin' them Konis?

John@Trackspec

Official Vendor
Reaction score
Torsion- you bet we are still selling the Koni's. We have an issue with our provider right now on the phones, should be back up hopefully today or tomorrow. But feel free to order online, we have these in stock, ready to ship.

John

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back