New EXTERIOR Mods: Modified Grilles, Chin Spoiler and XXR 521 20x10.5 squared

SilverStang25

forum member
Reaction score
Just got some new mods. Bought some upper and lower grilles from ebay. They were $100 for both. Had to cut off about an inch on each side to fit the lower grille on the GT/CS front bumper.

Bought the gt500 chin spoiler from latemodelrestoration for $200. Did little modification for it to fit. Four holes lined up on the bottom of the bumper. I had to make new holes in the fender well.

Wheels are Matte Black 20x10.5 XXR 521 with the matte black rivets. Bought those separately for $50 from next level motoring. Rear tires are 295/30R20 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, and fronts are 275/35R20 Bridgestone Potenzas. Lowered on Eibach Sportlines

PICS ARE CRAPPY. BETTER ONES TO COME!

Last edited:

Renesis07

forum member
Reaction score
Did you post this on fb? Think I saw it earlier, looks great!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

SilverStang25

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks! Yeah I posted on Facebook. Getting a little picture happy, lol. Hopefully I can get some better ones this weekend

W3bb3r04

Slow 3v Member
Reaction score
Do you have any closer pics of the lower grille? I have deleted my factory lower grille insert on my GT and may put one of these billet ones in. I just dont want to have a large gap around the edges.

SilverStang25

forum member
Reaction score
Do you have any closer pics of the lower grille? I have deleted my factory lower grille insert on my GT and may put one of these billet ones in. I just dont want to have a large gap around the edges.

Yeah I can take some better pics this weekend. I had to cut to fit the gt/cs bumper. So it will look different if you have the gt bumper.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Looks really nice!!! Probably the nicest tails on that year that I have seen.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back