New EXTERIOR Mods: Modified Grilles, Chin Spoiler and XXR 521 20x10.5 squared

mfergel

forum member
Reaction score
Looks great. I really wish I could have gotten those rims to work for me. I did a lot of research and was even looking into having 3mm shaved off the backside of the wheel. Why they can't make that wheel with a slightly better offset is beyond me. I realize XXR really caters to the 'stanced' crowd but would have been nice to have a wheel available that still fit to the edge of the wheelwell. I can't believe you aren't hitting the lip of your wheelwell on bumps (if not, I think you will).

SilverStang25

forum member
Reaction score
Some newer pics with some fog lights behind the grille

After looking at these, i think I'm going to smoke the fog lights...

DSCN5664_zps89302f70.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN5662_zps11696522.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN5629_zps90c989d2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

tail1test2_zps2d705598.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Eclough24

Reaction score
And what are the offset? Sorry if you posted it somewhere and I missed it.

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Have you ever considered removing the spoiler? would be so clean that way!

SilverStang25

forum member
Reaction score
Have you ever considered removing the spoiler? would be so clean that way!

Yeah I agree!! The previous owner bought it with out the spoiler, then added the gt500 on it. I don't think it looks horrible with it on, but if I have some extra cash I might consider it! I think my only best option would be to have the holes filled and entire trunk repainted right? OR swap red fire trunks with someone who doesn't have one... i dunno

Jyard

Jyard
Reaction score
Bought a GT500 chin splitter the other day and those grilles. It's been awhile since I've done any exterior modding, so I'm looking forward to it. Have you thought about doing side splitters?

SilverStang25

forum member
Reaction score
Bought a GT500 chin splitter the other day and those grilles. It's been awhile since I've done any exterior modding, so I'm looking forward to it. Have you thought about doing side splitters?

Sweet! Definitely post some pics up when your done! If you need any help installing the mods lemme know. And I have seen the side skirt and rear bumper splitters... I think they look okay. Haven't really thought much about them

Lupo222

forum member
Reaction score
That looks great!!! Would you mind taking some closer pics of the splitter?? I have the GT500 splitter modded for the GT and it doesn't look nearly as good as yours! i'd like to see how you fit it in there!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back