2005 gt / 2010 gt500 interior and drivetrain swap

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
How well do the door panels fit at the rear top of the door? The '10-up doors have a slight curve right there.

344Saleen

forum member
Reaction score
looks great! How many rattle cans did it take you to paint it? Did it end up looking streaky up close with just rattle canning it?

mustang_cobra

Reaction score
Door panels fit good I had to cut them in a couple places underneath though to get them in place and it has a small gap at the top but no one ever notices it :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

mustang_cobra

Reaction score
$4 a can I spent 95 on paint and still had a couple cans left over.... No streaks I used hot water and soaked the cans in it to get the pressure up in them . I then took my time and sprayed it just like regular paint. If you rush the coats you'll always get streaks

mustang_cobra

Reaction score
9ysy4egu.jpg
pupy2y9u.jpg

This is worth the swap alone

P-51 Performance

forum member
Reaction score
Saw this on craigslist. Well the parts that wernt used. I was looking for a 6060 lol now i know why it wasnt on the list

Johnf78

forum member
Reaction score
Also were the door panels necessary or was it to complete the transformation. Thanks

mustang_cobra

Reaction score
Door panels were necessary to mate with the 2010 harness as they have different window switches..., as far as the dash it was easy bolt in place but the dual climate controll requires the 2010-14 ac box behind the dash so you'll have to notch the firewall some around the hoses

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back